Sun 8.10 - Sat 14.10
“Alebrijes (spanish) are brightly colored mexican folk art sculptures of fantastical creatures.”
I fell badly inlove and was also deeply influenced by the mexican culture after a year living there.
The colors,subjects,ideas and style I am usually using in my paintings are almost always effected by Mexican culture.
- Sun 4.3 - Mon 5.2Aravrit pop up exhibitionexhibition
- Tue 27.2 - Sat 3.3Purim at the Kuli Almamusic
- Mon 19.2 - Sat 24.2Emergent Futuresexhibition
- Wed 14.2 - Wed 14.2Valentines at the Kuli Alma
- Mon 29.1 - Sat 3.2Through our eyes – A YaLa alumni exhibition
- Mon 15.1 - Thu 18.1roots by galkaexhibition