Sun 19.3 - Sat 25.3
FoodPlay is a two-year-old project that combines music and food to create a multi-sensory exhibition along with a window into the creative process.
Featured in the exhibition are live and pictured desserts inspired by songs, accompanied by a description of the inspiration through illustrations and text. Listening stations offer the observer a chance to experience how the visual and musical elements of each display come into one.
Several desserts, prepared especially for the exhibition, are available for purchase, allowing the observer to engage in the full sensory palate that FoodPlay has to offer.
- Sun 4.3 - Mon 5.2Aravrit pop up exhibitionexhibition
- Tue 27.2 - Sat 3.3Purim at the Kuli Almamusic
- Mon 19.2 - Sat 24.2Emergent Futuresexhibition
- Wed 14.2 - Wed 14.2Valentines at the Kuli Alma
- Mon 29.1 - Sat 3.2Through our eyes – A YaLa alumni exhibition
- Mon 15.1 - Thu 18.1roots by galkaexhibition