Sun 26.11 - Wed 29.11
My name is Gabriella Barouch, i’m an award winning illustrator currently based in Tel Aviv. I’m also a mother & a wife, vinyl toys collector and i’m deeply in love with Iceland and all forests.
I’m working as freelance since 2011 with clients such the french post office, Le Monde newspaper, soft Gallery fashion, Dalton winery, Pinguin books and more.
I’m inspired mostly by music, poetry, nonsense books, nature and other artists.
My works which often have a whimsical and detailed style, have been exhibited in numerous countries.
- Sun 4.3 - Mon 5.2Aravrit pop up exhibitionexhibition
- Tue 27.2 - Sat 3.3Purim at the Kuli Almamusic
- Mon 19.2 - Sat 24.2Emergent Futuresexhibition
- Wed 14.2 - Wed 14.2Valentines at the Kuli Alma
- Mon 29.1 - Sat 3.2Through our eyes – A YaLa alumni exhibition
- Mon 15.1 - Thu 18.1roots by galkaexhibition