Mon 2.4 - Sat 7.4
While wearing a tutu skirt one can sing, dance, fool around, and be a princess or a fairy and sprinkle fairy-dust. Apart from being a humorous cool designer item, it can also be seen as a bridge or a connection to our inner child. And so, this skirt is the pivot point of Keren Segal’s exhibition “Life In Tutu”, dealing with the connection (and the contradiction) between the dark and the naive, a pairing that raises numerous dilemmas and conflicts in relation to our identity as individuals.
- Mon 23.4 - Sat 28.420/20exhibition
- Mon 16.4 - Sat 21.4Bella & Idan ART Exhibitionexhibition
- Mon 9.4 - Sat 14.4NY Skate Of Mind by Guy Hayoutexhibition
- Sat 7.4 - Sat 7.4Kulululi Mimounamusic
- Mon 26.3 - Sat 31.3Photography exhibition by Refugees
- Mon 19.3 - Sat 24.3Cool 3D World Exhibitionexhibition