Sun 6.8 - Tue 8.8
It’s Tu Beav, the Israeli “love day”! So happy holiday to all you pinkies! In the name of love and unicorns, for three days of magic, we gathered a winning team of talented girlz who will sell their items for non-dramatic prices for the 3rd time!
What are we talking about?
A pop-up-shop where items like handbags, plants, jewellery, illustrations and art prints will be sold by these 4 artists:
– Stolen Goods –
Designers Tom and Gal Melnick will present new handbags and T-shirts with super-cool prints silk printed by hand in limited edition!
– Galisfly –
Jewelry & accessory designer Gal Vardi will present chokers, bangles, rings, earrings and a limited edition illustrated scarf collection!
-Tiny Treasures –
Designer and illustrator Noa Alon will present terrarium air plants, succulent jars, original drawings, hand drawn ceramics and more!
- Sun 4.3 - Mon 5.2Aravrit pop up exhibitionexhibition
- Tue 27.2 - Sat 3.3Purim at the Kuli Almamusic
- Mon 19.2 - Sat 24.2Emergent Futuresexhibition
- Wed 14.2 - Wed 14.2Valentines at the Kuli Alma
- Mon 29.1 - Sat 3.2Through our eyes – A YaLa alumni exhibition
- Mon 15.1 - Thu 18.1roots by galkaexhibition