Mon 15.1 - Thu 18.1
Works that are presented in “Roots”, represents the reflections of the metropolitan on the individual and vise versa in today’s era. This relationship is being expressed in the project through a cutting which creates two worlds; one representing the foreground, the evolvement of the city which by its rapid growing often runs over the past, while the other represents the marks of the past and the present life in the city, throwing shades on the future form of living.
- Sun 4.3 - Mon 5.2Aravrit pop up exhibitionexhibition
- Tue 27.2 - Sat 3.3Purim at the Kuli Almamusic
- Mon 19.2 - Sat 24.2Emergent Futuresexhibition
- Wed 14.2 - Wed 14.2Valentines at the Kuli Alma
- Mon 29.1 - Sat 3.2Through our eyes – A YaLa alumni exhibition
- Mon 1.1 - Sat 6.1One Of Those Days