Wed 9.8 - Sat 12.8
Have you ever looked at a stranger and felt close to them?
Through the years, I became fascinated with drawing portraits of complete strangers. I’ve tried to capture their gaze and convey the feelings that I felt from them onto the paper.
In this exhibition, I will display the portraits I’ve been working on for the past couple of years and my attempt to capture my subjects strangeness towards one another.
I invite you all to come out and appreciate the (work, different pieces, portraits), I would love to see every one of you!
- Sun 4.3 - Mon 5.2Aravrit pop up exhibitionexhibition
- Tue 27.2 - Sat 3.3Purim at the Kuli Almamusic
- Mon 19.2 - Sat 24.2Emergent Futuresexhibition
- Wed 14.2 - Wed 14.2Valentines at the Kuli Alma
- Mon 29.1 - Sat 3.2Through our eyes – A YaLa alumni exhibition
- Mon 15.1 - Thu 18.1roots by galkaexhibition