Mon 17.6 - Sat 22.6
HASTUDIO design prep-academy presents:
Exhibition 5 >> Graduate Works.
The works represent initial experiences in design, photography, work with materials and concept development, moments before our graduates are swallowed up in the academia and emerge as designed designers from the other side.
Exhibition opening and 2018-2019 graduation celebration >> Monday 17.6 from 21:00
The exhibition will run till Saturday 22.6, everyday from 21:00
- Sun 30.6 - Sat 6.7REDemption – a new exhibition by KFIRT – at Kuli Almaexhibition
- Sun 30.6 - Sun 30.6Sagol 59 – New Albummusic
- Wed 26.6 - Wed 26.6WC – live +DJ Liron Teeni
- Tue 25.6 - Tue 25.6Totemo \\ Kuli Alma \\ 25.6music
- Mon 24.6 - Sat 29.6Ron Winter’s Solo Exhibition: With Soft Eyesexhibition
- Sun 23.6 - Sun 23.6J A V A – Kuli Alma – 23.6music
- Wed 19.6 - Wed 19.6Versace Unofficial / KULI ALMA / 19.6 / Free Entrancemusic
- Sun 16.6 - Sun 16.6Water Knives // Danceadelica at the Kuli Alma // EP Launch Showmusic
- Tue 11.6 - Tue 11.6Shwartzman – Lehahlim Mihalommusic
- Mon 10.6 - Sat 15.6Growing Pains: Solo Exhibition by Hagar Keinan at KULI ALMAexhibition
- Sun 9.6 - Sun 9.6Joseph E-Shine LIVE SHOWmusic
- Wed 5.6 - Wed 5.6Atar Mayner live showmusic
- Tue 4.6 - Tue 4.6ShanYah . Album Launch . Kuli Alma . 4.6music
Kuli Alma is a music and art-focused nightlife institution nestled into the creative crux of south Tel Aviv. Having opened in March 2014, Kuli Alma focuses on bringing out-of-the-box content to a far-reaching audience of insatiable night owls, music lovers and culture enthusiasts, whether embedded within the local creative community or first-time visitors to Tel Aviv’s thriving nightlife landscape. Owned and operated by a collective of Tel Aviv DJs, artists and party personas, Kuli Alma is Aramaic for “The Whole World,” an acute description encompassing our global musical vision and an international appeal.
Entering Kuli Alma reveals a kaleidoscope of vibrant street art murals, vintage films and art clips projected onto the walls and a winding staircase leading into our open-air courtyard. Sip beer and cocktails, nosh on our newly launched menu with vegetarian menu of Israeli delicacies, explore rotating art exhibitions in our new cylindrical gallery space, and get lost in the sea of interesting personas before or after floating into our vibing, U-shaped indoor bar and dance floor, replete with state-of-the-art sound system emitting eclectic electronic, house, hip-hop and ethereal musical tunes via DJs or live musical acts on any given night of the week.