Sat 19.1 - Sat 19.1
This time on stage we have 2 special virgins who will get a splashy Baptiste: Asis D’orange & Zohar Knowles
Your host for tonight would be Erika Histerika Miss Amerika.
Bring a sweater.
Doors open: 21:00, Show Starts: 22:30
Graphics: Or Avraham, Director: Shakitta
Dj: Daniel Mariuma
*The place is suitable for disabled people, message me before and I’ll ask the crew to help out.
- Sun 28.4 - Sun 28.4BENJA feat. Daniella Tourgeman // KULI ALMAmusic
- Tue 12.3 - Tue 12.3BENJA feat. Amir Bresler + Eden Ladin // KULI ALMAmusic
- Sun 10.2 - Sun 10.2BENJA feat. Dan Mayo + Yaron Ouzanamusic
- Sun 3.2 - Sun 3.2Haze’evot LIVE at Kuli Almamusic
- Tue 29.1 - Tue 29.1Sefi Zisling Quintet ll 29.1 ll Kuli Almamusic
- Sun 27.1 - Sun 27.1WC – live +DJ Assaf Amdursky @kuli almamusic
- Tue 22.1 - Tue 22.1Cafe Jallalmusic
- Mon 21.1 - Sat 26.1Anat Einhar exhibitionexhibition
- Sun 20.1 - Sun 20.1Noga Shalevmusic
- Wed 16.1 - Wed 16.1A:Binary x Kuli Alma // Groove Is In The Heart // 16.01music
- Tue 15.1 - Tue 15.1Raz Shmuelimusic
- Sun 13.1 - Sun 13.1Mercedes Band LIVE SHOWmusic
- Mon 14.1 - Sat 19.1JerusaLAB Syndrome exhibitionexhibition
- Wed 9.1 - Wed 9.1CORY HENRY ft. Taron Lockett // 9.1 // KULI ALMAmusic
- Tue 8.1 - Tue 8.1Beta Zinq LIVEmusic
Kuli Alma is a music and art-focused nightlife institution nestled into the creative crux of south Tel Aviv. Having opened in March 2014, Kuli Alma focuses on bringing out-of-the-box content to a far-reaching audience of insatiable night owls, music lovers and culture enthusiasts, whether embedded within the local creative community or first-time visitors to Tel Aviv’s thriving nightlife landscape. Owned and operated by a collective of Tel Aviv DJs, artists and party personas, Kuli Alma is Aramaic for “The Whole World,” an acute description encompassing our global musical vision and an international appeal.
Entering Kuli Alma reveals a kaleidoscope of vibrant street art murals, vintage films and art clips projected onto the walls and a winding staircase leading into our open-air courtyard. Sip beer and cocktails, nosh on our newly launched menu with vegetarian menu of Israeli delicacies, explore rotating art exhibitions in our new cylindrical gallery space, and get lost in the sea of interesting personas before or after floating into our vibing, U-shaped indoor bar and dance floor, replete with state-of-the-art sound system emitting eclectic electronic, house, hip-hop and ethereal musical tunes via DJs or live musical acts on any given night of the week.