Wed 20.3 - Wed 20.3
The unbelievable story of Yitzhak is stretched between Mumbai, Bollywood Tel Aviv and Lod – the phenomenal singer who was one the most active shadow singers in the world of Indian cinema became integrated into the Israeli music and entertainment industry.
As one of the identified but anonymous voices in the industry: From Idan Raichel’s “Beautiful Words” , “The Suits” by Hadag Nachash, the Indian adaptation of “Lycinton Chorus” advertisements and series. Isaac’s unique seal is inherent in all of them, but its name remains mysterious.
The new project, a full Hebrew-language album released later this year, is a mix that has an effective formula for the entire range of currents, shades and musical influences it has absorbed during the course her life – from the Far East to the Middle East. The musical silk route that you take from Africa and the West.
- Sun 28.4 - Sun 28.4BENJA feat. Daniella Tourgeman // KULI ALMAmusic
- Tue 9.4 - Tue 9.4ADAM ZOOLOD FULL LIVE RAP SHOW
- Mon 1.4 - Sat 6.4Batim exhibitionexhibition
- Sun 31.3 - Sun 31.3Coolooloosh – 31/03 – Kuli Alma, TLVmusic
- Sat 30.3 - Sat 30.32Become1: KZRadio <3 Kol Hakampus // Kuli Alma Party // 30.3music
- Wed 27.3 - Wed 27.33421 & Left at KULI ALMAmusic
- Mon 25.3 - Sat 30.3Artour Astman Solo Exhibitionexhibition
- Tue 26.3 - Tue 26.3The Blues Of Freeborn Women – Noya Solmusic
- Fri 22.3 - Fri 22.3Bicicletta’s Purim Fest #5 @kuli Almamusic
- Sat 23.3 - Sat 23.3Hoodna Orchestramusic
- Tue 19.3 - Tue 19.3Daft brassmusic
- Mon 18.3 - Mon 18.3Mikveh: OFFRA ALTA? | Drag Showmusic
- Sun 17.3 - Sun 17.3I Got The Hotties LIVE SHOWmusic
- Sun 17.3 - Sat 23.3Purim at Kuli Alma // 17-23.3music
- Sat 16.3 - Sat 16.3MARKET.TLVmusic
- Wed 13.3 - Wed 13.3A-Binary x Kuli Alma // Italo Disco Special // 13.03music
Kuli Alma is a music and art-focused nightlife institution nestled into the creative crux of south Tel Aviv. Having opened in March 2014, Kuli Alma focuses on bringing out-of-the-box content to a far-reaching audience of insatiable night owls, music lovers and culture enthusiasts, whether embedded within the local creative community or first-time visitors to Tel Aviv’s thriving nightlife landscape. Owned and operated by a collective of Tel Aviv DJs, artists and party personas, Kuli Alma is Aramaic for “The Whole World,” an acute description encompassing our global musical vision and an international appeal.
Entering Kuli Alma reveals a kaleidoscope of vibrant street art murals, vintage films and art clips projected onto the walls and a winding staircase leading into our open-air courtyard. Sip beer and cocktails, nosh on our newly launched menu with vegetarian menu of Israeli delicacies, explore rotating art exhibitions in our new cylindrical gallery space, and get lost in the sea of interesting personas before or after floating into our vibing, U-shaped indoor bar and dance floor, replete with state-of-the-art sound system emitting eclectic electronic, house, hip-hop and ethereal musical tunes via DJs or live musical acts on any given night of the week.