Wed 4.12 - Wed 4.12
After 3 tours around the world, one EP album and second album on its way we invite you to a deep dive at Kuli Alma.
A fresh sound of the Afro-tech house world. Synthesizers, balafons, percussions from all around the world, samples of rare vocals – produced by Omer Keinan & Itai Reznik.
open doors 21:00
starting at 22:00
- Sun 22.12 - Sun 29.12Christmas VS Novy God // Kuli Alma 22-29-Decmusic
- Wed 18.12 - Wed 18.12Tarante Groove Machine / KULI ALMA / 18.12music
- Mon 16.12 - Sat 21.12CARING AND WORRYING // EXHIBITION BY DEAN LANNER // KULI ALMAexhibition
- Wed 11.12 - Wed 11.12Bilenge Musica (Israel/Congo) ☆Kuli Alma☆ 11/12 ☆ Free Entrancemusic
- Tue 10.12 - Tue 10.12Liquid Saloon+KerenDun Kuli Alma 10.12music
- Sun 8.12 - Sun 8.12היי, מה נשמע? // Daniel Johnston Night // 8.12 // Kuli Almamusic
- Sun 3.11 - Sun 3.11Tiny Fingers at Kuli Alma 3/12
- Mon 2.12 - Sat 7.12Spacing Out // Exhibition by ChandeLir // Kuli Alma
- Sun 1.12 - Sun 1.12צנזורה/כולי עלמא/1.12/Tsenzura/Kuli Almamusic
- Sat 30.11 - Sat 30.11La Kombina Sound System – FT. Raviv at Kuli Alma the 30/11music
- Wed 27.11 - Wed 27.11❈ DebkaFunk ❈ 27.11 ❈ Kuli Alma ❈music
- Tue 26.11 - Tue 26.11טקסטיל – הופעה מלאה // 26.11 // כולי עלמא // כניסה חופשיתmusic
Kuli Alma Tel Aviv
Kuli Alma is a music and art-focused nightlife institution nestled into the creative crux of south Tel Aviv. Having opened in March 2014, Kuli Alma focuses on bringing out-of-the-box content to a far-reaching audience of insatiable night owls, music lovers and culture enthusiasts, whether embedded within the local creative community or first-time visitors to Tel Aviv’s thriving nightlife landscape. Owned and operated by a collective of Tel Aviv DJs, artists and party personas, Kuli Alma is Aramaic for “The Whole World,” an acute description encompassing our global musical vision and an international appeal.
Entering Kuli Alma reveals a kaleidoscope of vibrant street art murals, vintage films and art clips projected onto the walls and a winding staircase leading into our open-air courtyard. Sip beer and cocktails, nosh on our newly launched menu with vegetarian menu of Israeli delicacies, explore rotating art exhibitions in our new cylindrical gallery space, and get lost in the sea of interesting personas before or after floating into our vibing, U-shaped indoor bar and dance floor, replete with state-of-the-art sound system emitting eclectic electronic, house, hip-hop and ethereal musical tunes via DJs or live musical acts on any given night of the week.