- Sun 26.5 - Sun 26.5Benjamin’s Brother X Kuli Alma (w/ Zohar Ginzburg)music
- Tue 21.5 - Tue 21.5SHELI at KULI Alma!!! ft. RevelDay Guy and Yahel! / Uri Gottliebmusic
- Mon 20.5 - Mon 20.5רוסט צעדת השרמוטות – בשיתוף נשות ערב הסטנדאפ המיותר
- Sun 19.5 - Sun 19.5SHUZ – “Makot” Live (Free Admission!) Kuli Almamusic
- Mon 20.5 - Sat 25.5Oren Ailam ‘Down for Down’ exhibitionexhibition
- Wed 15.5 - Wed 15.5Mikveh: Eurovision #2 // Kuli Alma // 15.05music
Kuli Alma is a music and art-focused nightlife institution nestled into the creative crux of south Tel Aviv. Having opened in March 2014, Kuli Alma focuses on bringing out-of-the-box content to a far-reaching audience of insatiable night owls, music lovers and culture enthusiasts, whether embedded within the local creative community or first-time visitors to Tel Aviv’s thriving nightlife landscape. Owned and operated by a collective of Tel Aviv DJs, artists and party personas, Kuli Alma is Aramaic for “The Whole World,” an acute description encompassing our global musical vision and an international appeal.
Entering Kuli Alma reveals a kaleidoscope of vibrant street art murals, vintage films and art clips projected onto the walls and a winding staircase leading into our open-air courtyard. Sip beer and cocktails, nosh on our newly launched menu with vegetarian menu of Israeli delicacies, explore rotating art exhibitions in our new cylindrical gallery space, and get lost in the sea of interesting personas before or after floating into our vibing, U-shaped indoor bar and dance floor, replete with state-of-the-art sound system emitting eclectic electronic, house, hip-hop and ethereal musical tunes via DJs or live musical acts on any given night of the week.