Tue 23.7 - Tue 23.7
Ofiri’s “Greatest Hits” Album Release Party!
An Hip Hop show with a nostalgic Israeli taste.
With Kmitza band:
Drums – Aviv Nahmias
Bass – Or Ben itzhak
Keys – Daniel Gal
Sax – Amit Pollak
Beats N Sctrach – Ofir Yogev
Ofiri’s Album – http://hyperurl.co/czufmh
Photo – Tsofit barabi
Graphics – Elie Polyrock Haddad
- Tue 13.8 - Tue 13.8LUKACH LIVE SHOWmusic
- Tue 6.8 - Tue 6.8Hashsash Amiti LIVE SHOWmusic
- Sun 4.8 - Sun 4.8MONC // 4.8 // Kuli Alma // free ent.music
- Mon 5.8 - Sat 10.8Why ruin evertyhing exhibitionexhibition
- Tue 30.7 - Tue 30.7Idan K & the movement live at Kuli Almamusic
- Mon 29.7 - Sat 3.8ODXT Art opening // Kuli Almaexhibition
- Sun 28.7 - Sun 28.7Tonic Clonic – Summer edition!music
- Wed 24.7 - Wed 24.7Kiosk Takeover // Kuli Alma // 24.7music
- Mon 22.7 - Sat 27.7Modern Calligraphy Exhibition \\ MaxNoize \\ 22\7 \\ Kuli Almaexhibition
- Sun 21.7 - Sun 21.7Gon Ben Ari and Zulat live showmusic
- Tue 16.7 - Tue 16.7Dunes at the Kuli Almamusic
- Tue 9.7 - Tue 9.7Malabi Tropical live showmusic
- Mon 8.7 - Sat 13.7Politicians as Comic Book Villains exhibition
- Sat 6.7 - Sat 6.7Mikveh Drag Show: Master Chef // Kuli Almamusic
Kuli Alma is a music and art-focused nightlife institution nestled into the creative crux of south Tel Aviv. Having opened in March 2014, Kuli Alma focuses on bringing out-of-the-box content to a far-reaching audience of insatiable night owls, music lovers and culture enthusiasts, whether embedded within the local creative community or first-time visitors to Tel Aviv’s thriving nightlife landscape. Owned and operated by a collective of Tel Aviv DJs, artists and party personas, Kuli Alma is Aramaic for “The Whole World,” an acute description encompassing our global musical vision and an international appeal.
Entering Kuli Alma reveals a kaleidoscope of vibrant street art murals, vintage films and art clips projected onto the walls and a winding staircase leading into our open-air courtyard. Sip beer and cocktails, nosh on our newly launched menu with vegetarian menu of Israeli delicacies, explore rotating art exhibitions in our new cylindrical gallery space, and get lost in the sea of interesting personas before or after floating into our vibing, U-shaped indoor bar and dance floor, replete with state-of-the-art sound system emitting eclectic electronic, house, hip-hop and ethereal musical tunes via DJs or live musical acts on any given night of the week.