Needles and Ink: Dan Swisa and friends
Sat 25.1 - Sun 26.1
Seasons-TLV is a magical journey that spreads over a year, divided into four seasonable events that reflect our vision, sound, and meaning. Join us on a 12 hours guilt-free rhythmic experience. Winter ♼ Spring ♼ Summer ♼ Autumn
Seasons. Winter. Line Up:
Whitesquare [Life and Death]
Moshe Abutbul [Alphabet]
Oron K [ e-Boded / PAG TLV]
Ido Mareli [GAVOA / Rabbits In The Sand]
Yonti [PAG TLV]
Vlada Cox [M E S I V O]
Needles and Ink: Dan Swisa and friends.
Saturday, January 25th.
Starting at 2pm, free entrance until 4pm
Kuli Alma. Mikve Israel 10 Tel Aviv
- Sun 26.1 - Sun 26.1Ghostown Releases: “Horef Kar” EP by Shuzin & Tomer Barmusic
- Sun 26.1 - Sun 2.2Yeye Weller Solo Exhibitionexhibition
- Tue 28.1 - Tue 28.1Orit tashuma LIVE showmusic
- Wed 29.1 - Wed 29.1A Danceadelic Night With the Water Knivesmusic
- Sun 2.2 - Sat 8.2DUO – two new exhibitions by KFIRTexhibition
- Wed 22.1 - Wed 22.1Yemen Blues live showmusic
- Tue 21.1 - Tue 21.1Trace Kotik Live showmusic
- Mon 20.1 - Fri 24.1Zodiac Art Exhibitionexhibition
- Sun 19.1 - Sun 19.1Not On Tour at Kuli Almamusic
- Sat 18.1 - Sat 18.1Mikveh Drag Show presents: Rihanna’s Specialmusic
- Tue 14.1 - Tue 14.1O Mer live showmusic
Kuli Alma is a music and art-focused nightlife institution nestled into the creative crux of south Tel Aviv. Having opened in March 2014, Kuli Alma focuses on bringing out-of-the-box content to a far-reaching audience of insatiable night owls, music lovers and culture enthusiasts, whether embedded within the local creative community or first-time visitors to Tel Aviv’s thriving nightlife landscape. Owned and operated by a collective of Tel Aviv DJs, artists and party personas, Kuli Alma is Aramaic for “The Whole World,” an acute description encompassing our global musical vision and an international appeal.
Entering Kuli Alma reveals a kaleidoscope of vibrant street art murals, vintage films and art clips projected onto the walls and a winding staircase leading into our open-air courtyard.
Sip beer and cocktails, nosh on our newly launched menu with vegetarian menu of Israeli delicacies, explore rotating art exhibitions in our new cylindrical gallery space, and get lost in the sea of interesting personas before or after floating into our vibing, U-shaped indoor bar and dance floor, replete with state-of-the-art sound system emitting eclectic electronic, house, hip-hop and ethereal musical tunes via DJs or live musical acts on any given night of the week.