Sat 17.8 - Sat 17.8
Ladies, we have waited for too long and it’s time for us to let it go and scream it out loud – we are fans of the Kardashians.
The most interesting family on tv, presenting us how it’s possible to be so plastic and so magnificent.
The show is gonna talk about beauty, glam, guru glam, gossip we are gonna spill all the tea about some sh*t so be ready gentladies.
This time we have two special guest stars, one and only Kimberly Swan, with her amazing skill performance, and second is my beautiful daughter – Miss Dylan, everybody knows she is just a hoe – like daughter like mom.
Director: Shakita | Graphics: Or Avraham
Dj: Queen Adi Noy
Door Open: 21:00 | Show Starts: 22:30
Free Entrance 18+
- Wed 4.9 - Wed 4.9Mechona@Kulialmamusic
- Mon 2.9 - Sat 7.9What’s REAL¿ // OaRt Exhibition // KULI ALMA Galleryexhibition
- Tue 27.8 - Tue 27.8WC – live ★ +dj Funk Sinatra ★ kuli alma
- Mon 26.8 - Sat 31.8Greek Mythology Exhibition at the Kuli Almaexhibition
- Tue 20.8 - Tue 20.8MaadamBoss 20.08 Kuli Almamusic
- Tue 13.8 - Tue 13.8LUKACH LIVE SHOWmusic
- Mon 12.8 - Sat 17.8The Bird Guide comics by Noa Katzexhibition
- Wed 7.8 - Wed 7.8Versace unofficial by Tomer Versace / Kuli Alma / Free Entrancemusic
- Tue 6.8 - Tue 6.8Hashsash Amiti LIVE SHOWmusic
- Sun 4.8 - Sun 4.8MONC // 4.8 // Kuli Alma // free ent.music
- Mon 5.8 - Sat 10.8Why ruin evertyhing exhibitionexhibition
Kuli Alma is a music and art-focused nightlife institution nestled into the creative crux of south Tel Aviv. Having opened in March 2014, Kuli Alma focuses on bringing out-of-the-box content to a far-reaching audience of insatiable night owls, music lovers and culture enthusiasts, whether embedded within the local creative community or first-time visitors to Tel Aviv’s thriving nightlife landscape. Owned and operated by a collective of Tel Aviv DJs, artists and party personas, Kuli Alma is Aramaic for “The Whole World,” an acute description encompassing our global musical vision and an international appeal.
Entering Kuli Alma reveals a kaleidoscope of vibrant street art murals, vintage films and art clips projected onto the walls and a winding staircase leading into our open-air courtyard. Sip beer and cocktails, nosh on our newly launched menu with vegetarian menu of Israeli delicacies, explore rotating art exhibitions in our new cylindrical gallery space, and get lost in the sea of interesting personas before or after floating into our vibing, U-shaped indoor bar and dance floor, replete with state-of-the-art sound system emitting eclectic electronic, house, hip-hop and ethereal musical tunes via DJs or live musical acts on any given night of the week.