Sat 17.11 - Sat 17.11
Remember the good old times when we were playing tamagotchi ? Playing Tetris as it was a cool game back then, loosing ourselves when Britney shaved her head?
So we wanted to dedicate a special night for it.
With 2 new performers, The electrifying Emily rose, and Fresh Doli Circuit who will spin our heads.
Last but not least, your magnifying host: Erika HistErika Mis AmErika.
Dj: Almog Lebar
Graphics: Or Avraham
Director: Shaked Harari
Door Open: 21:00
Show starts: 22:30
- Tue 27.11 - Tue 27.11Ensemble Faran ☼ Kuli Alma ☼ 27.11 ☼ Free Entrancemusic
- Sun 25.11 - Sun 25.11Kim In The Sun // Kuli Almamusic
- Wed 21.11 - Wed 21.11ABinary x Kuli Alma // Burning Down The House // 21.11music
- Tue 20.11 - Tue 20.11Abrão Live Showmusic
- Mon 19.11 - Sat 24.11HILA KADI- LULU***Exhibitonexhibition
- Mon 19.11 - Mon 19.11ערב הסטנדאפ המיותר #172
- Sun 18.11 - Sun 18.11Tamar Aphek ✯ 18.11music
- Tue 13.11 - Tue 13.11iogi live at Kuli Almamusic
- Mon 12.11 - Sat 17.11LungsManArt KULI ALMA Exhibitionexhibition
- Mon 12.11 - Mon 12.11המיותר בכולי מציג: אסי גל במופע מלא
- Sun 11.11 - Sun 11.11Jazz Full Show at Kuli Almamusic
- Tue 6.11 - Tue 6.11Yossi Sassi // Oriental Orchestramusic
- Mon 5.11 - Sat 10.11Phe Jura (Dirty Mouth) Exhibitionexhibition
Kuli Alma is a music and art-focused nightlife institution nestled into the creative crux of south Tel Aviv. Having opened in March 2014, Kuli Alma focuses on bringing out-of-the-box content to a far-reaching audience of insatiable night owls, music lovers and culture enthusiasts, whether embedded within the local creative community or first-time visitors to Tel Aviv’s thriving nightlife landscape. Owned and operated by a collective of Tel Aviv DJs, artists and party personas, Kuli Alma is Aramaic for “The Whole World,” an acute description encompassing our global musical vision and an international appeal.
Entering Kuli Alma reveals a kaleidoscope of vibrant street art murals, vintage films and art clips projected onto the walls and a winding staircase leading into our open-air courtyard. Sip beer and cocktails, nosh on our newly launched menu with vegetarian menu of Israeli delicacies, explore rotating art exhibitions in our new cylindrical gallery space, and get lost in the sea of interesting personas before or after floating into our vibing, U-shaped indoor bar and dance floor, replete with state-of-the-art sound system emitting eclectic electronic, house, hip-hop and ethereal musical tunes via DJs or live musical acts on any given night of the week.