Tue 19.2 - Tue 19.2
Ofiri’s “Greatest Hits” Album Release Party!
An Hip Hop show with a nostalgic Israeli taste.
With Kmitza band:
Drums – Aviv Nahmias
Bass – Or Ben itzhak
Keys – Daniel Gal
Sax – Amit Pollak
Beats N Sctrach – Ofir Yogev
Ofiri’s Album – http://hyperurl.co/czufmh
- Sun 28.4 - Sun 28.4BENJA feat. Daniella Tourgeman // KULI ALMAmusic
- Sat 16.3 - Sat 16.3MARKET.TLVmusic
- Tue 12.3 - Tue 12.3BENJA feat. Amir Bresler + Eden Ladin // KULI ALMAmusic
- Sun 3.3 - Sun 3.3Zohar Ginzburg / 3.3 / Hosting Or Edrymusic
- Wed 27.2 - Wed 27.2the turbans live showmusic
- Tue 26.2 - Tue 26.2Shekelmusic
- Mon 25.2 - Sat 2.3GO SCREW YOURSELF exhibitionexhibition
- Mon 25.2 - Mon 25.2Evyatar Halimi stand up showmusic
- Sun 24.2 - Sun 24.2Kama Vardi vs Kuli Almamusic
- Wed 20.2 - Wed 20.2A-Binary x Kuli Almamusic
- Sun 17.2 - Sat 23.2“Ptah Oti” Fanzine at Kuli Alma Gallery – Exhibition & Pop upexhibition
- Sun 17.2 - Sun 17.2Alaska Snack Timemusic
- Tue 12.2 - Sat 16.2Kuli Alma Valentines Weekender // 12-16.2market
- Tue 12.2 - Tue 12.2Dirty Flymusic
- Sun 10.2 - Sun 10.2BENJA feat. Dan Mayo + Yaron Ouzanamusic
- Sat 9.2 - Sat 9.2MIKVEH: TRANS TERROR // KULI ALMAmusic
Kuli Alma is a music and art-focused nightlife institution nestled into the creative crux of south Tel Aviv. Having opened in March 2014, Kuli Alma focuses on bringing out-of-the-box content to a far-reaching audience of insatiable night owls, music lovers and culture enthusiasts, whether embedded within the local creative community or first-time visitors to Tel Aviv’s thriving nightlife landscape. Owned and operated by a collective of Tel Aviv DJs, artists and party personas, Kuli Alma is Aramaic for “The Whole World,” an acute description encompassing our global musical vision and an international appeal.
Entering Kuli Alma reveals a kaleidoscope of vibrant street art murals, vintage films and art clips projected onto the walls and a winding staircase leading into our open-air courtyard. Sip beer and cocktails, nosh on our newly launched menu with vegetarian menu of Israeli delicacies, explore rotating art exhibitions in our new cylindrical gallery space, and get lost in the sea of interesting personas before or after floating into our vibing, U-shaped indoor bar and dance floor, replete with state-of-the-art sound system emitting eclectic electronic, house, hip-hop and ethereal musical tunes via DJs or live musical acts on any given night of the week.