Mon 3.12 - Sat 8.12
“Outlines” is an exhibition of a collective-feminist work created by young women, exploring the boundaries of sexual assault and sexual harassment. The collective work provided us a home and a stage, where we weave our personal and collective stories. The use of embroidery for us is a deep, free and true expression, inspired by the female experience and addressing the body.
At the exhibition, we invite you to add your embroidery on our works, to correspond with us in text and form and to deepen the connection between the work, the space and all of us.
T-shirts with embroidery prints we designed will be sold at the exhibition. All proceeds from the sales will be donated to two non profit organisations: ”Good Night – Night without Harassment” and “One of One”.
- Sun 28.4 - Sun 28.4BENJA feat. Daniella Tourgeman // KULI ALMAmusic
- Tue 9.4 - Tue 9.4ADAM ZOOLOD FULL LIVE RAP SHOW
- Mon 1.4 - Sat 6.4Batim exhibitionexhibition
- Sun 31.3 - Sun 31.3Coolooloosh – 31/03 – Kuli Alma, TLVmusic
- Sat 30.3 - Sat 30.32Become1: KZRadio <3 Kol Hakampus // Kuli Alma Party // 30.3music
- Wed 27.3 - Wed 27.33421 & Left at KULI ALMAmusic
- Mon 25.3 - Sat 30.3Artour Astman Solo Exhibitionexhibition
- Tue 26.3 - Tue 26.3The Blues Of Freeborn Women – Noya Solmusic
- Fri 22.3 - Fri 22.3Bicicletta’s Purim Fest #5 @kuli Almamusic
- Sat 23.3 - Sat 23.3Hoodna Orchestramusic