Mon 3.12 - Sat 8.12
“Outlines” is an exhibition of a collective-feminist work created by young women, exploring the boundaries of sexual assault and sexual harassment. The collective work provided us a home and a stage, where we weave our personal and collective stories. The use of embroidery for us is a deep, free and true expression, inspired by the female experience and addressing the body.
At the exhibition, we invite you to add your embroidery on our works, to correspond with us in text and form and to deepen the connection between the work, the space and all of us.
T-shirts with embroidery prints we designed will be sold at the exhibition. All proceeds from the sales will be donated to two non profit organisations: ”Good Night – Night without Harassment” and “One of One”.
- Tue 13.8 - Tue 13.8LUKACH LIVE SHOWmusic
- Tue 6.8 - Tue 6.8Hashsash Amiti LIVE SHOWmusic
- Sun 4.8 - Sun 4.8MONC // 4.8 // Kuli Alma // free ent.music
- Mon 5.8 - Sat 10.8Why ruin evertyhing exhibitionexhibition
- Tue 30.7 - Tue 30.7Idan K & the movement live at Kuli Almamusic
- Mon 29.7 - Sat 3.8ODXT Art opening // Kuli Almaexhibition
- Sun 28.7 - Sun 28.7Tonic Clonic – Summer edition!music
- Wed 24.7 - Wed 24.7Kiosk Takeover // Kuli Alma // 24.7music
- Tue 23.7 - Tue 23.7Ofiri’s “Greatest Hits” Album Release Partymusic
- Mon 22.7 - Sat 27.7Modern Calligraphy Exhibition \\ MaxNoize \\ 22\7 \\ Kuli Almaexhibition
- Sun 21.7 - Sun 21.7Gon Ben Ari and Zulat live showmusic
- Tue 16.7 - Tue 16.7Dunes at the Kuli Almamusic
- Tue 9.7 - Tue 9.7Malabi Tropical live showmusic
- Mon 8.7 - Sat 13.7Politicians as Comic Book Villains exhibition