Mon 3.12 - Sat 8.12
“Outlines” is an exhibition of a collective-feminist work created by young women, exploring the boundaries of sexual assault and sexual harassment. The collective work provided us a home and a stage, where we weave our personal and collective stories. The use of embroidery for us is a deep, free and true expression, inspired by the female experience and addressing the body.
At the exhibition, we invite you to add your embroidery on our works, to correspond with us in text and form and to deepen the connection between the work, the space and all of us.
T-shirts with embroidery prints we designed will be sold at the exhibition. All proceeds from the sales will be donated to two non profit organisations: ”Good Night – Night without Harassment” and “One of One”.
- Mon 27.5 - Sat 1.6VERY VERY small Comicsexhibition
- Sun 26.5 - Sun 26.5Benjamin’s Brother X Kuli Alma (w/ Zohar Ginzburg)music
- Tue 21.5 - Tue 21.5SHELI at KULI Alma!!! ft. RevelDay Guy and Yahel! / Uri Gottliebmusic
- Mon 20.5 - Mon 20.5רוסט צעדת השרמוטות – בשיתוף נשות ערב הסטנדאפ המיותר
- Sun 19.5 - Sun 19.5SHUZ – “Makot” Live (Free Admission!) Kuli Almamusic
- Mon 20.5 - Sat 25.5Oren Ailam ‘Down for Down’ exhibitionexhibition