Mon 3.12 - Sat 8.12
“Outlines” is an exhibition of a collective-feminist work created by young women, exploring the boundaries of sexual assault and sexual harassment. The collective work provided us a home and a stage, where we weave our personal and collective stories. The use of embroidery for us is a deep, free and true expression, inspired by the female experience and addressing the body.
At the exhibition, we invite you to add your embroidery on our works, to correspond with us in text and form and to deepen the connection between the work, the space and all of us.
T-shirts with embroidery prints we designed will be sold at the exhibition. All proceeds from the sales will be donated to two non profit organisations: ”Good Night – Night without Harassment” and “One of One”.
- Sun 28.4 - Sun 28.4BENJA feat. Daniella Tourgeman // KULI ALMAmusic
- Tue 12.3 - Tue 12.3BENJA feat. Amir Bresler + Eden Ladin // KULI ALMAmusic
- Sun 10.2 - Sun 10.2BENJA feat. Dan Mayo + Yaron Ouzanamusic
- Sun 3.2 - Sun 3.2Haze’evot LIVE at Kuli Almamusic
- Tue 29.1 - Tue 29.1Sefi Zisling Quintet ll 29.1 ll Kuli Almamusic
- Sun 27.1 - Sun 27.1WC – live +DJ Assaf Amdursky @kuli almamusic
- Tue 22.1 - Tue 22.1Cafe Jallalmusic
- Mon 21.1 - Sat 26.1Anat Einhar exhibitionexhibition
- Sun 20.1 - Sun 20.1Noga Shalevmusic
- Sat 19.1 - Sat 19.1Mikveh: Ariana Grande special // Kuli Alma: 19.01.19, 22:30music
- Wed 16.1 - Wed 16.1A:Binary x Kuli Alma // Groove Is In The Heart // 16.01music
- Tue 15.1 - Tue 15.1Raz Shmuelimusic
- Sun 13.1 - Sun 13.1Mercedes Band LIVE SHOWmusic
- Mon 14.1 - Sat 19.1JerusaLAB Syndrome exhibitionexhibition
- Wed 9.1 - Wed 9.1CORY HENRY ft. Taron Lockett // 9.1 // KULI ALMAmusic