Mon 3.12 - Sat 8.12
“Outlines” is an exhibition of a collective-feminist work created by young women, exploring the boundaries of sexual assault and sexual harassment. The collective work provided us a home and a stage, where we weave our personal and collective stories. The use of embroidery for us is a deep, free and true expression, inspired by the female experience and addressing the body.
At the exhibition, we invite you to add your embroidery on our works, to correspond with us in text and form and to deepen the connection between the work, the space and all of us.
T-shirts with embroidery prints we designed will be sold at the exhibition. All proceeds from the sales will be donated to two non profit organisations: ”Good Night – Night without Harassment” and “One of One”.
- Tue 11.12 - Tue 11.12PAI X • Live • Kuli Almamusic
- Sun 9.12 - Sun 9.12Cherie And Renno (FKA- IZABO ) – Kuli Alma 9.12music
- Wed 5.12 - Wed 5.12Tamer Nafar performing at Kuli Alma TLV
- Tue 4.12 - Tue 4.12The White Screen LIVEmusic
- Mon 3.12 - Mon 3.12ערב הסטנדאפ המיותר #173 – חנוכה!
- Tue 27.11 - Tue 27.11Ensemble Faran ☼ Kuli Alma ☼ 27.11 ☼ Free Entrancemusic