Mon 3.12 - Sat 8.12
“Outlines” is an exhibition of a collective-feminist work created by young women, exploring the boundaries of sexual assault and sexual harassment. The collective work provided us a home and a stage, where we weave our personal and collective stories. The use of embroidery for us is a deep, free and true expression, inspired by the female experience and addressing the body.
At the exhibition, we invite you to add your embroidery on our works, to correspond with us in text and form and to deepen the connection between the work, the space and all of us.
T-shirts with embroidery prints we designed will be sold at the exhibition. All proceeds from the sales will be donated to two non profit organisations: ”Good Night – Night without Harassment” and “One of One”.
- Sun 28.4 - Sun 28.4BENJA feat. Daniella Tourgeman // KULI ALMAmusic
- Sat 16.3 - Sat 16.3MARKET.TLVmusic
- Tue 12.3 - Tue 12.3BENJA feat. Amir Bresler + Eden Ladin // KULI ALMAmusic
- Sun 3.3 - Sun 3.3Zohar Ginzburg / 3.3 / Hosting Or Edrymusic
- Wed 27.2 - Wed 27.2the turbans live showmusic
- Tue 26.2 - Tue 26.2Shekelmusic
- Mon 25.2 - Sat 2.3GO SCREW YOURSELF exhibitionexhibition
- Mon 25.2 - Mon 25.2Evyatar Halimi stand up showmusic
- Sun 24.2 - Sun 24.2Kama Vardi vs Kuli Almamusic
- Wed 20.2 - Wed 20.2A-Binary x Kuli Almamusic
- Tue 19.2 - Tue 19.2Ofiri Live Showmusic
- Sun 17.2 - Sat 23.2“Ptah Oti” Fanzine at Kuli Alma Gallery – Exhibition & Pop upexhibition
- Sun 17.2 - Sun 17.2Alaska Snack Timemusic
- Tue 12.2 - Sat 16.2Kuli Alma Valentines Weekender // 12-16.2market
- Tue 12.2 - Tue 12.2Dirty Flymusic
- Sun 10.2 - Sun 10.2BENJA feat. Dan Mayo + Yaron Ouzanamusic