Sun 4.3 - Mon 5.2
Let’s meet! Aravrit is coming for two exciting days in the hip Tel Avivian bar. Kuli Alma on the vibes, we’ll do the design. Come for a night of drinks and letters.
Welcome to stop by the exhibition, identify the words and not less important- come say hi face to face.
Aravrit is a writing system presenting a set of hybrid letters merging Hebrew and Arabic. Each letter is composed of Arabic on the upper half and a Hebrew on the bottom half. In Aravrit, one can read any chosen language, without ignoring the other one, which is always present.
Lots of new words, surprises, screenprints, digital prints, t-shirts and also a bit of gold.
Magical opening night
4.3.18 | Sunday | 21:00
Looking forward to seeing you all!
- Sun 24.6 - Sun 24.6Ouzo Bazooka | Special Guests: Deaf Chonkymusic
- Tue 19.6 - Tue 19.6The pioneersmusic
- Sun 17.6 - Sun 17.6Bulbulz feat. Keren Dun & Tamuz Dekelmusic
- Tue 12.6 - Tue 12.6Cohav Anis live show
- Mon 11.6 - Sat 16.6People I haven’t met by Avisar Goldman
- Tue 5.6 - Tue 5.6La Falfula Groovemusic