Sun 10.11 - Sun 10.11
Millions of years ago, the Indian subcontinent and the Arabian Peninsula broke away from Africa. After the Indian mainland was cut off in the sea, Asia collided with a collision that created the Himalayas. To this day the continents share the elephant – the same elephant considered sacred in Indian culture.
Determined to bridge the species of elephants, Baba Ganesh members also set out to explore the relationship between the Raja and Macam, the South Indian Talas and the rhythmic circuits of West Africa, and the Masala and Khwaj.
All this in combination with lots of groove, improvisation and energies that make the journey a bursting party, as a real journey should be.
The members of the band are a fine team of award-winning musicians who come from backgrounds of Indian music, Andalusian and classical Arabic, jazz, fank and treble.
- Tue 19.11 - Tue 19.11Ron Peretz full show at Kuli Alma 19.11.19music
- Mon 18.11 - Sat 23.11Phases // Art exhibition by Linja // Kuli Alma 18-23 NOVexhibition
- Sun 17.11 - Sun 17.11Albert Tales \ Kuli Alma \ 17.11music
- Wed 13.11 - Wed 13.11Water Knives Celebration Thing // Kuli Alma // 13.11music
- Sun 10.11 - Sat 16.11Yarden Amir SOLO Exhibitionexhibition
- Wed 6.11 - Wed 6.11Yotam Avni: Money For Medicine || Live at Kuli Alma 6.11music