Sun 10.11 - Sun 10.11
Millions of years ago, the Indian subcontinent and the Arabian Peninsula broke away from Africa. After the Indian mainland was cut off in the sea, Asia collided with a collision that created the Himalayas. To this day the continents share the elephant – the same elephant considered sacred in Indian culture.
Determined to bridge the species of elephants, Baba Ganesh members also set out to explore the relationship between the Raja and Macam, the South Indian Talas and the rhythmic circuits of West Africa, and the Masala and Khwaj.
All this in combination with lots of groove, improvisation and energies that make the journey a bursting party, as a real journey should be.
The members of the band are a fine team of award-winning musicians who come from backgrounds of Indian music, Andalusian and classical Arabic, jazz, fank and treble.
- Sat 25.1 - Sun 26.1Seasons TLV \\ 25-1-20music
- Sun 26.1 - Sun 26.1Ghostown Releases: “Horef Kar” EP by Shuzin & Tomer Barmusic
- Sun 26.1 - Sun 2.2Yeye Weller Solo Exhibitionexhibition
- Tue 28.1 - Tue 28.1Orit tashuma LIVE showmusic
- Wed 29.1 - Wed 29.1A Danceadelic Night With the Water Knivesmusic
- Sun 2.2 - Sat 8.2DUO – two new exhibitions by KFIRTexhibition
- Wed 22.1 - Wed 22.1Yemen Blues live showmusic
- Tue 21.1 - Tue 21.1Trace Kotik Live showmusic
- Mon 20.1 - Fri 24.1Zodiac Art Exhibitionexhibition
- Sun 19.1 - Sun 19.1Not On Tour at Kuli Almamusic
- Sat 18.1 - Sat 18.1Mikveh Drag Show presents: Rihanna’s Specialmusic
- Tue 14.1 - Tue 14.1O Mer live showmusic