Wed 11.12 - Wed 11.12
Musical journey to the various melodies of Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo’s capital – from old to new. Bilenge, “The Youths” in Lingala – the most spoken language in Congo, have been performing in churches and event of the local Congolese community. The band members met each other here, and since 2018 began performing in for the Israeli public.
From traditional Rumba which arrived to Congo in the fifties, to Soukkous music from the sixtiess – to contemporary dance music; Bilenge’s music is rooted in the Congolese music tradition, characterized by harmonic singing and sweeping melodis, influenced by Caribbean riddims with African Touch.
Door open at 9pm
Concert time: 10pm
“Kuli Alma”, Mikve Israel St. 10 – free entrance!
- Mon 6.7 - Sun 19.7Memory of touch | exhibitionexhibition
- Tue 7.7 - Tue 7.7Sangit | Temporary Livemusic
- Tue 7.7 - Tue 7.7Daniel Sun Krief | Kuli Alma Presents Temporary Live
- Sun 12.7 - Sun 12.7Roy Reemy Quintet | Temporary Livemusic
- Wed 15.7 - Wed 15.7Ouzo Bazooka | Temporary Livemusic
- Sun 19.7 - Sun 19.7Kochevet Al | Temporary Livemusic
- Sun 19.7 - Sat 25.7Polyland Exhibitionexhibition
- Sun 26.7 - Sun 26.7Dima XR | Temporary Livemusic
- Tue 29.9 - Tue 29.9Malabi Tropicalmusic
- Sat 4.7 - Sat 4.7Mikveh Drag Tour | TLV
- Wed 1.7 - Wed 1.7Sefi Zisling Quartet | Temporary Livemusic
- Tue 30.6 - Tue 30.6JonZ & The band | Temporary Livemusic
- Mon 29.6 - Sat 4.7yoav einhar | covidiary exhibitionexhibition
- Sun 28.6 - Sun 28.6Keren Ilan | Temporary LIVEmusic
- Wed 24.6 - Wed 24.6Abro | Temporary Livemusic