Wed 11.12 - Wed 11.12
Musical journey to the various melodies of Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo’s capital – from old to new. Bilenge, “The Youths” in Lingala – the most spoken language in Congo, have been performing in churches and event of the local Congolese community. The band members met each other here, and since 2018 began performing in for the Israeli public.
From traditional Rumba which arrived to Congo in the fifties, to Soukkous music from the sixtiess – to contemporary dance music; Bilenge’s music is rooted in the Congolese music tradition, characterized by harmonic singing and sweeping melodis, influenced by Caribbean riddims with African Touch.
Door open at 9pm
Concert time: 10pm
“Kuli Alma”, Mikve Israel St. 10 – free entrance!
- Sun 22.12 - Sun 29.12Christmas VS Novy God // Kuli Alma 22-29-Decmusic
- Wed 18.12 - Wed 18.12Tarante Groove Machine / KULI ALMA / 18.12music
- Mon 16.12 - Sat 21.12CARING AND WORRYING // EXHIBITION BY DEAN LANNER // KULI ALMAexhibition
- Tue 10.12 - Tue 10.12Liquid Saloon+KerenDun Kuli Alma 10.12music
- Sun 8.12 - Sun 8.12היי, מה נשמע? // Daniel Johnston Night // 8.12 // Kuli Almamusic
- Wed 4.12 - Wed 4.12Angata ☆ Kuli Alma ☆ 4.12 ☆ Free Entrancemusic
- Sun 3.11 - Sun 3.11Tiny Fingers at Kuli Alma 3/12
- Mon 2.12 - Sat 7.12Spacing Out // Exhibition by ChandeLir // Kuli Alma
- Sun 1.12 - Sun 1.12צנזורה/כולי עלמא/1.12/Tsenzura/Kuli Almamusic
- Sat 30.11 - Sat 30.11La Kombina Sound System – FT. Raviv at Kuli Alma the 30/11music
- Wed 27.11 - Wed 27.11❈ DebkaFunk ❈ 27.11 ❈ Kuli Alma ❈music