Wed 11.12 - Wed 11.12
Musical journey to the various melodies of Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo’s capital – from old to new. Bilenge, “The Youths” in Lingala – the most spoken language in Congo, have been performing in churches and event of the local Congolese community. The band members met each other here, and since 2018 began performing in for the Israeli public.
From traditional Rumba which arrived to Congo in the fifties, to Soukkous music from the sixtiess – to contemporary dance music; Bilenge’s music is rooted in the Congolese music tradition, characterized by harmonic singing and sweeping melodis, influenced by Caribbean riddims with African Touch.
Door open at 9pm
Concert time: 10pm
“Kuli Alma”, Mikve Israel St. 10 – free entrance!
- Sat 25.1 - Sun 26.1Seasons TLV \\ 25-1-20music
- Sun 26.1 - Sun 26.1Ghostown Releases: “Horef Kar” EP by Shuzin & Tomer Barmusic
- Sun 26.1 - Sun 2.2Yeye Weller Solo Exhibitionexhibition
- Tue 28.1 - Tue 28.1Orit tashuma LIVE showmusic
- Wed 29.1 - Wed 29.1A Danceadelic Night With the Water Knivesmusic
- Sun 2.2 - Sat 8.2DUO – two new exhibitions by KFIRTexhibition
- Wed 22.1 - Wed 22.1Yemen Blues live showmusic
- Tue 21.1 - Tue 21.1Trace Kotik Live showmusic
- Mon 20.1 - Fri 24.1Zodiac Art Exhibitionexhibition
- Sun 19.1 - Sun 19.1Not On Tour at Kuli Almamusic
- Sat 18.1 - Sat 18.1Mikveh Drag Show presents: Rihanna’s Specialmusic
- Tue 14.1 - Tue 14.1O Mer live showmusic