Wed 11.12 - Wed 11.12
Musical journey to the various melodies of Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo’s capital – from old to new. Bilenge, “The Youths” in Lingala – the most spoken language in Congo, have been performing in churches and event of the local Congolese community. The band members met each other here, and since 2018 began performing in for the Israeli public.
From traditional Rumba which arrived to Congo in the fifties, to Soukkous music from the sixtiess – to contemporary dance music; Bilenge’s music is rooted in the Congolese music tradition, characterized by harmonic singing and sweeping melodis, influenced by Caribbean riddims with African Touch.
Door open at 9pm
Concert time: 10pm
“Kuli Alma”, Mikve Israel St. 10 – free entrance!
- Tue 27.7 - Tue 27.7YOTAM AVNI LIVE SHOWmusic
- Mon 26.7 - Sat 31.7G.ROC08 CALLIGRAFFITI SOLO EXHIBITIONexhibition
- Sun 25.7 - Sun 25.7SHOTEY HANEVUAH LIVE SHOWmusic
- Tue 6.7 - Tue 6.7הזאבות – LIVE SHOWuncategorized
- Sun 4.7 - Sun 4.7LEFT LIVE SHOWuncategorized
- Sat 3.7 - Sat 3.7KUNTY KLUB Drag Show