Tue 1.5 - Tue 1.5
Cafe Jallal is the newest creation of Gil Ron Shama, Israeli musician and co-founder of the first Israeli-Palestinian world music band, Sheva.
Ron Shama is presenting a new project which includes Palestinian, Bedouin, and both Jewish- and Arab-Israeli sacred chants ranging from the tradition to the renewed. The titular caféis an imaginary space found in modern Israeli-Palestinian society, a home to joyous hafla dancing and the captivating trills of Khaliji and Bedouin music.
Café Jallal joins the desert with the urban world in a melodious dish, celebrating traditions and voicing the universally deep hopes and intentions for peace.
- Mon 27.5 - Sat 1.6VERY VERY small Comicsexhibition
- Sun 26.5 - Sun 26.5Benjamin’s Brother X Kuli Alma (w/ Zohar Ginzburg)music
- Tue 21.5 - Tue 21.5SHELI at KULI Alma!!! ft. RevelDay Guy and Yahel! / Uri Gottliebmusic
- Mon 20.5 - Mon 20.5רוסט צעדת השרמוטות – בשיתוף נשות ערב הסטנדאפ המיותר
- Sun 19.5 - Sun 19.5SHUZ – “Makot” Live (Free Admission!) Kuli Almamusic
- Mon 20.5 - Sat 25.5Oren Ailam ‘Down for Down’ exhibitionexhibition