Tue 1.5 - Tue 1.5
Cafe Jallal is the newest creation of Gil Ron Shama, Israeli musician and co-founder of the first Israeli-Palestinian world music band, Sheva.
Ron Shama is presenting a new project which includes Palestinian, Bedouin, and both Jewish- and Arab-Israeli sacred chants ranging from the tradition to the renewed. The titular caféis an imaginary space found in modern Israeli-Palestinian society, a home to joyous hafla dancing and the captivating trills of Khaliji and Bedouin music.
Café Jallal joins the desert with the urban world in a melodious dish, celebrating traditions and voicing the universally deep hopes and intentions for peace.
- Sun 5.8 - Sat 11.8Exhibition and pop-up store by pupikexhibition
- Mon 30.7 - Sat 4.8The Spring and The Hawkexhibition
- Sun 29.7 - Sun 29.7Jenny Penkin EP launchmusic
- Sun 22.7 - Wed 25.7Mediterranean Russian – Kaparushka exhibitionexhibition
- Tue 24.7 - Tue 24.7MAGI HIKRI ★ Kuli Almamusic
- Sun 22.7 - Sun 22.7Quarter to Africa Live SUMMER party LIVE SHOWmusic