Tue 1.5 - Tue 1.5
Cafe Jallal is the newest creation of Gil Ron Shama, Israeli musician and co-founder of the first Israeli-Palestinian world music band, Sheva.
Ron Shama is presenting a new project which includes Palestinian, Bedouin, and both Jewish- and Arab-Israeli sacred chants ranging from the tradition to the renewed. The titular caféis an imaginary space found in modern Israeli-Palestinian society, a home to joyous hafla dancing and the captivating trills of Khaliji and Bedouin music.
Café Jallal joins the desert with the urban world in a melodious dish, celebrating traditions and voicing the universally deep hopes and intentions for peace.
- Sun 21.10 - Sun 21.10Liquid Saloon | Kuli Almamusic
- Mon 15.10 - Sat 20.10It’s ok to be sad by Fang Lapinexhibition
- Sun 14.10 - Sun 14.10‘Likui Hama’ (Solar Eclipse) – the new project of the Netanelamusic
- Mon 8.10 - Sat 13.10“Jungle Vibes” at Kuli Almaexhibition
- Sun 7.10 - Sun 7.10Lala hosting Haim Uliel in Kuli Almamusic
- Mon 1.10 - Sat 6.10Amgosha Exhibishop kuli almaexhibition
- Tue 2.10 - Tue 2.10Lara Snowmusic
- Sun 30.9 - Sun 30.9Geshem at Kuli Almamusic
- Tue 25.9 - Tue 25.9Albert \ Kuli Alma \ 25.9
- Mon 24.9 - Sat 29.9El Presente En Cuba by Gili Azgadexhibition
- Sat 22.9 - Sat 22.9Hip Hop and Burgers // Susu & Sons X Kuli Almamusic
- Mon 17.9 - Sat 22.9A golden ratioexhibition
- Wed 19.9 - Wed 19.9ABinarymusic