Mon 16.12 - Sat 21.12
In Caring and Worrying, I, Dean Lanner, a visual communications graduate from Bezalel Academy, present my original ink and pencil drawings, sculptures, and books. These works were made during a state of an intense emotional outbreak, or as reactions to one.
Most of the illustrations deal with being overwhelmed by obsessive thoughts about the unhappy surprises life might bring us. Except for the occasional comic relief, the scenes represent an artist’s way of dealing with the constant unease of worrying too much or Giving too many fucks about all sorts of strange things that occupy my mind.
Through these works, I try to solve my state of constant stress. My work is mostly influenced by life in the city, being alone, films, dreams, and nightmares. With every line of ink, I extract some fussiness and tension out of my head and put it on the wall for a safe examination. With my art, I am hopefully creating some elegant solutions to never-ending problems within me, and maybe within you too.
It’s gonna be cathartic
here is my Instagram page for some foreplay –
- Sun 26.1 - Sun 26.1Ghostown Releases: “Horef Kar” EP by Shuzin & Tomer Barmusic
- Sun 26.1 - Sun 2.2Yeye Weller Solo Exhibitionexhibition
- Tue 28.1 - Tue 28.1Orit tashuma LIVE showmusic
- Wed 29.1 - Wed 29.1A Danceadelic Night With the Water Knivesmusic
- Sun 2.2 - Sat 8.2DUO – two new exhibitions by KFIRTexhibition
- Sat 25.1 - Sun 26.1Seasons TLV \\ 25-1-20music
- Wed 22.1 - Wed 22.1Yemen Blues live showmusic
- Tue 21.1 - Tue 21.1Trace Kotik Live showmusic
- Mon 20.1 - Fri 24.1Zodiac Art Exhibitionexhibition
- Sun 19.1 - Sun 19.1Not On Tour at Kuli Almamusic
- Sat 18.1 - Sat 18.1Mikveh Drag Show presents: Rihanna’s Specialmusic