Mon 16.12 - Sat 21.12
In Caring and Worrying, I, Dean Lanner, a visual communications graduate from Bezalel Academy, present my original ink and pencil drawings, sculptures, and books. These works were made during a state of an intense emotional outbreak, or as reactions to one.
Most of the illustrations deal with being overwhelmed by obsessive thoughts about the unhappy surprises life might bring us. Except for the occasional comic relief, the scenes represent an artist’s way of dealing with the constant unease of worrying too much or Giving too many fucks about all sorts of strange things that occupy my mind.
Through these works, I try to solve my state of constant stress. My work is mostly influenced by life in the city, being alone, films, dreams, and nightmares. With every line of ink, I extract some fussiness and tension out of my head and put it on the wall for a safe examination. With my art, I am hopefully creating some elegant solutions to never-ending problems within me, and maybe within you too.
It’s gonna be cathartic
here is my Instagram page for some foreplay –
- Mon 20.1 - Fri 24.1Zodiac Art Exhibitionexhibition
- Sun 12.1 - Sat 18.1Omer Nessing Art Exhibitionexhibition
- Mon 6.1 - Sat 11.1Shorty Yulia solo exhibitionexhibition
- Wed 1.1 - Thu 2.1Lonely And Horny merch sale by Pupikexhibition
- Mon 9.12 - Sat 14.12Hashtag Relatable by Reut Bortzexhibition
- Mon 25.11 - Sat 30.11Anna Lunaexhibition