Tue 25.12 - Sat 29.12
How do we know Christmas is coming? Our parents in law bought us socks with Santa Claus and Reindeer. Yes, we live in a Hallmark Channel movie and we’re looooving it.
In honor of this holiday, we will recreate the best film in the universe: “Home Alone” (the first, not the second with the homeless in New York or something). By the way, we look like Macaulay Culkin – today.
This is the line up for this crazy festival 25-29.12 Tuesday to Saturday, Shows and Drink Drinks, Ho ho ho
I wish Santa wouldn’t forget us this year, we were really good kids.
Art by Alona Nof
- Mon 22.4 - Sat 27.4Gustavo Viselner: Pixel Art #3 Kuli Galleryexhibition
- Sun 21.4 - Sun 21.4Yuval Goldenbergmusic
- Tue 16.4 - Tue 16.4Rachel Yaronmusic
- Mon 15.4 - Sat 20.4Am I a painter? by Raya Cohen and Eldad Tzadok.exhibition
- Wed 24.4 - Wed 24.4Mikveh: Slaves Edition // Drag Showmusic
- Sat 13.4 - Sat 13.4Mikveh: Elections // Drag Showmusic