Tue 27.11 - Tue 27.11
The Faran Ensemble combines the oud, camancha, and different percussion instruments to produce a special inspirational acoustic sound. The musicians and the audience travel together on a voyage in the desert by way of the sounds, vistas and cultures of the East.
The music goes from soft to ecstatic, from meditation to dance, as the melodies move the audience by way of desert rain, winds and dunes, expressing longings, love, and joy. All of the music is original, arranged by the members of the ensemble, and present new musical compositions, played on antique instruments – The Arabic oud, the Azari camancha, and various Persian, African, and Middle Eastern percussion instruments.
As far as the Faran Ensemble is concerned, music is an adventure to be experienced, a voyage in which each sound is a milestone and each note is a path.
- Sun 22.12 - Sun 29.12Christmas VS Novy God // Kuli Alma 22-29-Decmusic
- Wed 18.12 - Wed 18.12Tarante Groove Machine / KULI ALMA / 18.12music
- Mon 16.12 - Sat 21.12CARING AND WORRYING // EXHIBITION BY DEAN LANNER // KULI ALMAexhibition
- Wed 11.12 - Wed 11.12Bilenge Musica (Israel/Congo) ☆Kuli Alma☆ 11/12 ☆ Free Entrancemusic
- Tue 10.12 - Tue 10.12Liquid Saloon+KerenDun Kuli Alma 10.12music
- Sun 8.12 - Sun 8.12היי, מה נשמע? // Daniel Johnston Night // 8.12 // Kuli Almamusic
- Wed 4.12 - Wed 4.12Angata ☆ Kuli Alma ☆ 4.12 ☆ Free Entrancemusic
- Sun 3.11 - Sun 3.11Tiny Fingers at Kuli Alma 3/12
- Mon 2.12 - Sat 7.12Spacing Out // Exhibition by ChandeLir // Kuli Alma
- Sun 1.12 - Sun 1.12צנזורה/כולי עלמא/1.12/Tsenzura/Kuli Almamusic
- Sat 30.11 - Sat 30.11La Kombina Sound System – FT. Raviv at Kuli Alma the 30/11music
- Wed 27.11 - Wed 27.11❈ DebkaFunk ❈ 27.11 ❈ Kuli Alma ❈music