Tue 27.11 - Tue 27.11
The Faran Ensemble combines the oud, camancha, and different percussion instruments to produce a special inspirational acoustic sound. The musicians and the audience travel together on a voyage in the desert by way of the sounds, vistas and cultures of the East.
The music goes from soft to ecstatic, from meditation to dance, as the melodies move the audience by way of desert rain, winds and dunes, expressing longings, love, and joy. All of the music is original, arranged by the members of the ensemble, and present new musical compositions, played on antique instruments – The Arabic oud, the Azari camancha, and various Persian, African, and Middle Eastern percussion instruments.
As far as the Faran Ensemble is concerned, music is an adventure to be experienced, a voyage in which each sound is a milestone and each note is a path.
- Sun 30.6 - Sat 6.7REDemption – a new exhibition by KFIRT – at Kuli Almaexhibition
- Sun 30.6 - Sun 30.6Sagol 59 – New Albummusic
- Wed 26.6 - Wed 26.6WC – live +DJ Liron Teeni
- Tue 25.6 - Tue 25.6Totemo \\ Kuli Alma \\ 25.6music
- Mon 24.6 - Sat 29.6Ron Winter’s Solo Exhibition: With Soft Eyesexhibition
- Sun 23.6 - Sun 23.6J A V A – Kuli Alma – 23.6music
- Wed 19.6 - Wed 19.6Versace Unofficial / KULI ALMA / 19.6 / Free Entrancemusic
- Mon 17.6 - Sat 22.6HASTUDIO: Exhibition 5 >> Graduate Works.exhibition
- Sun 16.6 - Sun 16.6Water Knives // Danceadelica at the Kuli Alma // EP Launch Showmusic
- Tue 11.6 - Tue 11.6Shwartzman – Lehahlim Mihalommusic
- Mon 10.6 - Sat 15.6Growing Pains: Solo Exhibition by Hagar Keinan at KULI ALMAexhibition
- Sun 9.6 - Sun 9.6Joseph E-Shine LIVE SHOWmusic
- Wed 5.6 - Wed 5.6Atar Mayner live showmusic