Tue 27.11 - Tue 27.11
The Faran Ensemble combines the oud, camancha, and different percussion instruments to produce a special inspirational acoustic sound. The musicians and the audience travel together on a voyage in the desert by way of the sounds, vistas and cultures of the East.
The music goes from soft to ecstatic, from meditation to dance, as the melodies move the audience by way of desert rain, winds and dunes, expressing longings, love, and joy. All of the music is original, arranged by the members of the ensemble, and present new musical compositions, played on antique instruments – The Arabic oud, the Azari camancha, and various Persian, African, and Middle Eastern percussion instruments.
As far as the Faran Ensemble is concerned, music is an adventure to be experienced, a voyage in which each sound is a milestone and each note is a path.
- Sun 28.4 - Sun 28.4BENJA feat. Daniella Tourgeman // KULI ALMAmusic
- Sat 16.3 - Sat 16.3MARKET.TLVmusic
- Tue 12.3 - Tue 12.3BENJA feat. Amir Bresler + Eden Ladin // KULI ALMAmusic
- Sun 3.3 - Sun 3.3Zohar Ginzburg / 3.3 / Hosting Or Edrymusic
- Wed 27.2 - Wed 27.2the turbans live showmusic
- Tue 26.2 - Tue 26.2Shekelmusic
- Mon 25.2 - Sat 2.3GO SCREW YOURSELF exhibitionexhibition
- Mon 25.2 - Mon 25.2Evyatar Halimi stand up showmusic
- Sun 24.2 - Sun 24.2Kama Vardi vs Kuli Almamusic
- Wed 20.2 - Wed 20.2A-Binary x Kuli Almamusic
- Tue 19.2 - Tue 19.2Ofiri Live Showmusic
- Sun 17.2 - Sat 23.2“Ptah Oti” Fanzine at Kuli Alma Gallery – Exhibition & Pop upexhibition
- Sun 17.2 - Sun 17.2Alaska Snack Timemusic
- Tue 12.2 - Sat 16.2Kuli Alma Valentines Weekender // 12-16.2market
- Tue 12.2 - Tue 12.2Dirty Flymusic
- Sun 10.2 - Sun 10.2BENJA feat. Dan Mayo + Yaron Ouzanamusic