Tue 27.11 - Tue 27.11
The Faran Ensemble combines the oud, camancha, and different percussion instruments to produce a special inspirational acoustic sound. The musicians and the audience travel together on a voyage in the desert by way of the sounds, vistas and cultures of the East.
The music goes from soft to ecstatic, from meditation to dance, as the melodies move the audience by way of desert rain, winds and dunes, expressing longings, love, and joy. All of the music is original, arranged by the members of the ensemble, and present new musical compositions, played on antique instruments – The Arabic oud, the Azari camancha, and various Persian, African, and Middle Eastern percussion instruments.
As far as the Faran Ensemble is concerned, music is an adventure to be experienced, a voyage in which each sound is a milestone and each note is a path.
- Sun 22.9 - Wed 25.9Hennessy x Kuli Alma ft. Monti Fiori, Boom Pam, Ben Aylon, Riff Cohen | Sep 22-25music
- Fri 20.9 - Fri 20.9Volvo VSounds 2019 // Kuli Alma // Dor3 – Eden Derso – Jimbo Jmusic
- Wed 18.9 - Wed 18.9SABABA 5 feat Yurika Live at Kuli Almamusic
- Mon 16.9 - Sat 21.9ODED EXHIBITIONexhibition
- Sun 15.9 - Sun 15.9Versace unofficial by Tomer Versace / Kuli Almamusic
- Sat 14.9 - Sat 14.9Mikveh Elections #2: Kuli Almamusic