Tue 27.11 - Tue 27.11
The Faran Ensemble combines the oud, camancha, and different percussion instruments to produce a special inspirational acoustic sound. The musicians and the audience travel together on a voyage in the desert by way of the sounds, vistas and cultures of the East.
The music goes from soft to ecstatic, from meditation to dance, as the melodies move the audience by way of desert rain, winds and dunes, expressing longings, love, and joy. All of the music is original, arranged by the members of the ensemble, and present new musical compositions, played on antique instruments – The Arabic oud, the Azari camancha, and various Persian, African, and Middle Eastern percussion instruments.
As far as the Faran Ensemble is concerned, music is an adventure to be experienced, a voyage in which each sound is a milestone and each note is a path.
- Tue 13.8 - Tue 13.8LUKACH LIVE SHOWmusic
- Tue 6.8 - Tue 6.8Hashsash Amiti LIVE SHOWmusic
- Sun 4.8 - Sun 4.8MONC // 4.8 // Kuli Alma // free ent.music
- Mon 5.8 - Sat 10.8Why ruin evertyhing exhibitionexhibition
- Tue 30.7 - Tue 30.7Idan K & the movement live at Kuli Almamusic
- Mon 29.7 - Sat 3.8ODXT Art opening // Kuli Almaexhibition
- Sun 28.7 - Sun 28.7Tonic Clonic – Summer edition!music
- Wed 24.7 - Wed 24.7Kiosk Takeover // Kuli Alma // 24.7music
- Tue 23.7 - Tue 23.7Ofiri’s “Greatest Hits” Album Release Partymusic
- Mon 22.7 - Sat 27.7Modern Calligraphy Exhibition \\ MaxNoize \\ 22\7 \\ Kuli Almaexhibition
- Sun 21.7 - Sun 21.7Gon Ben Ari and Zulat live showmusic
- Tue 16.7 - Tue 16.7Dunes at the Kuli Almamusic
- Tue 9.7 - Tue 9.7Malabi Tropical live showmusic
- Mon 8.7 - Sat 13.7Politicians as Comic Book Villains exhibition