Tue 27.11 - Tue 27.11
The Faran Ensemble combines the oud, camancha, and different percussion instruments to produce a special inspirational acoustic sound. The musicians and the audience travel together on a voyage in the desert by way of the sounds, vistas and cultures of the East.
The music goes from soft to ecstatic, from meditation to dance, as the melodies move the audience by way of desert rain, winds and dunes, expressing longings, love, and joy. All of the music is original, arranged by the members of the ensemble, and present new musical compositions, played on antique instruments – The Arabic oud, the Azari camancha, and various Persian, African, and Middle Eastern percussion instruments.
As far as the Faran Ensemble is concerned, music is an adventure to be experienced, a voyage in which each sound is a milestone and each note is a path.
- Sun 1.3 - Tue 30.6KULI STAY HOMEmusic
- Sat 14.3 - Sat 14.3Mikveh drag show // offer nissim
- Wed 11.3 - Wed 11.3Nadav Dagon Special Purim live show
- Sun 8.3 - Sun 8.3Ofiri & The Kmitzas Special Purim live showmusic
- Sat 7.3 - Sat 7.3Malabi Tropical Special Purim live showmusic
- Fri 6.3 - Fri 6.3Bicicletta’s Purim Fest