Tue 27.11 - Tue 27.11
The Faran Ensemble combines the oud, camancha, and different percussion instruments to produce a special inspirational acoustic sound. The musicians and the audience travel together on a voyage in the desert by way of the sounds, vistas and cultures of the East.
The music goes from soft to ecstatic, from meditation to dance, as the melodies move the audience by way of desert rain, winds and dunes, expressing longings, love, and joy. All of the music is original, arranged by the members of the ensemble, and present new musical compositions, played on antique instruments – The Arabic oud, the Azari camancha, and various Persian, African, and Middle Eastern percussion instruments.
As far as the Faran Ensemble is concerned, music is an adventure to be experienced, a voyage in which each sound is a milestone and each note is a path.
- Sun 28.4 - Sun 28.4BENJA feat. Daniella Tourgeman // KULI ALMAmusic
- Tue 9.4 - Tue 9.4ADAM ZOOLOD FULL LIVE RAP SHOW
- Mon 1.4 - Sat 6.4Batim exhibitionexhibition
- Sun 31.3 - Sun 31.3Coolooloosh – 31/03 – Kuli Alma, TLVmusic
- Sat 30.3 - Sat 30.32Become1: KZRadio <3 Kol Hakampus // Kuli Alma Party // 30.3music
- Wed 27.3 - Wed 27.33421 & Left at KULI ALMAmusic
- Mon 25.3 - Sat 30.3Artour Astman Solo Exhibitionexhibition
- Tue 26.3 - Tue 26.3The Blues Of Freeborn Women – Noya Solmusic
- Fri 22.3 - Fri 22.3Bicicletta’s Purim Fest #5 @kuli Almamusic
- Sat 23.3 - Sat 23.3Hoodna Orchestramusic