Sun 26.11 - Wed 29.11
My name is Gabriella Barouch, i’m an award winning illustrator currently based in Tel Aviv. I’m also a mother & a wife, vinyl toys collector and i’m deeply in love with Iceland and all forests.
I’m working as freelance since 2011 with clients such the french post office, Le Monde newspaper, soft Gallery fashion, Dalton winery, Pinguin books and more.
I’m inspired mostly by music, poetry, nonsense books, nature and other artists.
My works which often have a whimsical and detailed style, have been exhibited in numerous countries.
- Mon 21.5 - Sat 26.5Water God Lifeexhibition
- Tue 15.5 - Tue 15.5Beats and Pieces & Ravid Kahalanimusic
- Mon 14.5 - Sat 19.5Slice&Dice by Alona Nofexhibition
- Sun 13.5 - Sun 13.5Soos Mabitmusic
- Tue 8.5 - Tue 8.5Michael Swissa + Gang Live Showmusic
- Sat 5.5 - Sat 5.5The Hundrerds X Garfield Special Release/PopUp Shopmarket