Mon 31.7 - Sat 5.8
In these artworks, I create a fantasy world, inspired by American pop themes such as tattoos, fashion magazines, and graphic art. I use the shape and the content in order to blur borders between sweet images to horrific dream-like scenarios and create surrealistic sub-worlds, which are humorous and intellectual, make a lot of sense and at the same time not at all.
I find the abyss and dark sides of human beings fascinating, especially those that seem all right from the outside. Those, which are hidden with a fake and sweet smile. Therefor I combine humans and animals and make images that appear cute and inviting (such a woman mixed with a bear head or a deer hitchhiking), yet a more careful look would show the woman has three pairs of eyes and the deer is stuck in nowhere. Those mixtures evoke questions about gender, sexuality, repulsiveness and culture.
- Sun 24.6 - Sun 24.6Ouzo Bazooka | Special Guests: Deaf Chonkymusic
- Tue 19.6 - Tue 19.6The pioneersmusic
- Sun 17.6 - Sun 17.6Bulbulz feat. Keren Dun & Tamuz Dekelmusic
- Tue 12.6 - Tue 12.6Cohav Anis live show
- Mon 11.6 - Sat 16.6People I haven’t met by Avisar Goldman
- Tue 5.6 - Tue 5.6La Falfula Groovemusic