Tue 12.2 - Sat 16.2
Okay, let’s be honest. Valentine’s Day, whoever there is a partner, whoever does not, does not matter, it never comes on a good time. It’s like the middle of the week, the workplace does not recognize it, and it’s a pity, because if you don’t make time for Valentine’s Day, then your partner thinks you don’t care, and that leads to a crisis and anger.
No, it’s not. No one cares about Valentine, but we do care about the opportunity for love. So Kuli Alma is having five days of Valentine’s Day! five days! So you can celebrate love whenever you want! And kisses. Kissing is fun.
What will be in Kuli Valentines? A lot of love and parties. Tuesday till Saturday 12-16.2 with lots of shows and parties with three dance zones!
Video: Tomer Ferlandes
- Mon 22.4 - Sat 27.4Gustavo Viselner: Pixel Art #3 Kuli Galleryexhibition
- Sun 21.4 - Sun 21.4Yuval Goldenbergmusic
- Tue 16.4 - Tue 16.4Rachel Yaronmusic
- Mon 15.4 - Sat 20.4Am I a painter? by Raya Cohen and Eldad Tzadok.exhibition
- Wed 24.4 - Wed 24.4Mikveh: Slaves Edition // Drag Showmusic
- Sat 13.4 - Sat 13.4Mikveh: Elections // Drag Showmusic