Mon 2.4 - Sat 7.4
While wearing a tutu skirt one can sing, dance, fool around, and be a princess or a fairy and sprinkle fairy-dust. Apart from being a humorous cool designer item, it can also be seen as a bridge or a connection to our inner child. And so, this skirt is the pivot point of Keren Segal’s exhibition “Life In Tutu”, dealing with the connection (and the contradiction) between the dark and the naive, a pairing that raises numerous dilemmas and conflicts in relation to our identity as individuals.
- Mon 21.5 - Sat 26.5Water God Lifeexhibition
- Tue 15.5 - Tue 15.5Beats and Pieces & Ravid Kahalanimusic
- Mon 14.5 - Sat 19.5Slice&Dice by Alona Nofexhibition
- Sun 13.5 - Sun 13.5Soos Mabitmusic
- Tue 8.5 - Tue 8.5Michael Swissa + Gang Live Showmusic
- Sat 5.5 - Sat 5.5The Hundrerds X Garfield Special Release/PopUp Shopmarket