Mon 6.7 - Sun 19.7
this is the first solo exhibition in Tel Aviv of digital artist & sound designer Run Dreamer.
Tel-Aviv based musician & digital artist “Run Dreamer” is identified through his escapist, large scale collaborative musical interfaces & sound installations – Sound, materials & technology put together to re-design perspectives, stories & functionality.
one unique project (#playthiswall) – a playable separation wall instrument – ironically traveled all over the world – Jerusalem / Berlin / Hamburg / Warsaw / Madrid / Zurich / Brussels / London & LA! (2020 at Sziget festival).
FlagPiano – textile flag instrument
< memory of touch >
The hand is our main touch instrument. We use it for voting, protesting, shaking, agreeing, creating, building, disrupting, palm reading or finger drumming on a desk.
Forever we will honor the hand for its role in our society as a symbol for faith, dignity, decency, high morals & social justice. The same hand that took down the iconic Berlin wall is the hand that raises the flag or a fist.
The memory of a touch is a lasting, passive memory, that lingers in our body long after the physical action is over. In Run Dreamer’s first Tel Aviv exhibition “memory of touch” invites you to have a different music playing experience that binds thought-provoking ideas with the action of touching a musical instrument.
- Mon 29.6 - Sat 4.7yoav einhar | covidiary exhibitionexhibition
- Mon 22.6 - Mon 22.6האמת היא שזה שקר Siblings Exhibitionevents types
- Sun 7.6 - Sun 21.6Train To Harlem | Yarden Rokachexhibition
- Mon 2.3 - Sat 7.3Exhibition by KIPODexhibition
- Mon 24.2 - Sat 29.2Daniel Donner exhibitionexhibition
- Sun 16.2 - Sat 22.2YUVAL ISRAELI EXHIBITIONexhibition