Sat 27.4 - Sat 27.4
Hey Passover is here – not fun. A very not fun holiday. It’s also a family dinner, not fun. Also it’s hard to find bread, we don’t like to calculate where we can buy chametz, and we need to remember to buy bread for our toasts. But then there is the end of Passover, and suddenly everything becomes more fun. Because there is Mimouna. It is not these Mimounas that politicians exploit to connect with the people, but rather fun Mimounas, just like love for carbohydrates. Who does not like to celebrate love for carbohydrates?
Then Kuli Alma Mimouna, with mofflatas and all this joy, and the performance of the one and only – Shlomo Bar & Habrera Hativeet!
27.4, come with a desire for carbohydrate.
- Tue 23.4 - Tue 23.4YALI Live (TLV) 23.04music
- Mon 22.4 - Sat 27.4Gustavo Viselner: Pixel Art #3 Kuli Galleryexhibition
- Sun 21.4 - Sun 21.4Yuval Goldenbergmusic
- Tue 16.4 - Tue 16.4Rachel Yaronmusic
- Mon 15.4 - Sat 20.4Am I a painter? by Raya Cohen and Eldad Tzadok.exhibition
- Wed 24.4 - Wed 24.4Mikveh: Slaves Edition // Drag Showmusic