Mon 18.6 - Sat 23.6
After several artistic collaborations, Dar Golan & Shredder will present several new pieces of art in a new exhibition that will run for one week only at the Kuli Alma.
Dar Golan is a multidisciplinary artist. Musician, Designer, Illustrator and Animator. This is Dar’s first visit in Tel Aviv since he moved to Berlin a year ago.
In the past year, Dar has been working mainly in the Video Art field along with Plastic Art which was presented in several galleries in Berlin.
Shredder is one of Tel Aviv’s busiest artists, he usually mixes art and activism, aka Artivism.
Most of his art is made in the streets, but recently he also presented a solo exhibition called ‘The Golden Calf’ which was shown for 5 weeks in the Red House Gallery in Tel Aviv.
For this exhibition he curated a new zine called ‘weed & the city’ that includes more than 30 Illustrations and texts made by artists from Israel, USA and Argentina.
The closing event of the show was dedicated to Cannabis culture and included an experts panel discussion, grow your cannabis workshop, make your own cannabis butter workshop and ,of course, Israel rolling joints championship.
- Sun 24.6 - Sun 24.6Ouzo Bazooka | Special Guests: Deaf Chonkymusic
- Tue 19.6 - Tue 19.6The pioneersmusic
- Sun 17.6 - Sun 17.6Bulbulz feat. Keren Dun & Tamuz Dekelmusic
- Tue 12.6 - Tue 12.6Cohav Anis live show
- Mon 11.6 - Sat 16.6People I haven’t met by Avisar Goldman
- Tue 5.6 - Tue 5.6La Falfula Groovemusic