Mon 16.9 - Sat 21.9
After showing you how it feels like to get a haircut and get tattooed in a museum, we go out of our
home and bring our exhibition and tattoos to the Kuli Alma!
So just before we lose it with the elections, we wanted to say "Stop!".
We'll display a one-man exhibition called "ODED"; an exhibition by Oded Feingersh, who is one of
the leading contemporary painters living in our country whose paintings remind us exactly where we
live- a country full of color and brave people.
We'll present the best of his paintings; these paintings are full of color and express the artist's
extraordinary sensitivity and imagination. Feingersh painted the beautiful landscapes of our land
along with drawings that that provide excitement during observation. Sometimes the painting is of a
local view and sometimes it takes us on a journey to a distant and maybe familiar place.
A few more words of encouragement:
Feingersh graduated from Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design, went on to study in Paris, Brussels
Madrid and where not.
He has exhibited more than 120 single and group exhibitions in important galleries and museums in
Israel. He won many awards. His works are part of collections in all the major museums in Israel.
Shall we continue? We prefer that we meet in person ��
* During the exhibition you will find an Art Bouquet tattoo station. For queues and sketches please
contact us directly
- Sun 22.9 - Wed 25.9Hennessy x Kuli Alma ft. Monti Fiori, Boom Pam, Ben Aylon, Riff Cohen | Sep 22-25music
- Fri 20.9 - Fri 20.9Volvo VSounds 2019 // Kuli Alma // Dor3 – Eden Derso – Jimbo Jmusic
- Wed 18.9 - Wed 18.9SABABA 5 feat Yurika Live at Kuli Almamusic
- Sun 15.9 - Sun 15.9Versace unofficial by Tomer Versace / Kuli Almamusic
- Sat 14.9 - Sat 14.9Mikveh Elections #2: Kuli Almamusic
- Tue 10.9 - Tue 10.9Regel Sabresmusic