Mon 26.3 - Sat 31.3
Photography exhibition depicting the lives of asylum seekers in Israel. Thorough their eyes
Asylum seekers from South Sudan, Eritrea Darfur & Congo were asked to document their lives in Israel though the lens of a disposable camera.
The pictures they created enable to see what’s difficult to put in words due to language and culture barriers. In their pictures participants are requested to answer what is an asylum seeker in Israel, how does their daily routine look like, what sort of changes occur in their home structure, how does one arrange oneself in correspondence to Israeli society and other asylum seekers and where does one gather the energy to keep going when the future is so uncertain?
- Mon 21.5 - Sat 26.5Water God Lifeexhibition
- Tue 15.5 - Tue 15.5Beats and Pieces & Ravid Kahalanimusic
- Mon 14.5 - Sat 19.5Slice&Dice by Alona Nofexhibition
- Sun 13.5 - Sun 13.5Soos Mabitmusic
- Tue 8.5 - Tue 8.5Michael Swissa + Gang Live Showmusic
- Sat 5.5 - Sat 5.5The Hundrerds X Garfield Special Release/PopUp Shopmarket