Wed 30.5 - Sat 2.6
Lihi Brosh in association with Kuli Alma are excited to present:
“PRINT SHOP POP UP ”
four days celebration of the new online store by Lihi Brosh .
Exclusive prints in variable sizes for sale +signing
Between 2016 and 2018 Lihi documented the nightlife in Manhattan. Lihi’s desire was to understand the subtleties that distinguish New York from other cities, the rapid dynamics that change in the city made Lihi document the nightlife through a tiny, disposable film camera.
Pop up store opening at Kuli Alma, 10 Mikve Israel st. Tel Aviv
Wednesday 30.5- 2.6
* lots of other surprises are planned so stay tuned
- Mon 22.4 - Sat 27.4Gustavo Viselner: Pixel Art #3 Kuli Galleryexhibition
- Sun 21.4 - Sun 21.4Yuval Goldenbergmusic
- Tue 16.4 - Tue 16.4Rachel Yaronmusic
- Mon 15.4 - Sat 20.4Am I a painter? by Raya Cohen and Eldad Tzadok.exhibition
- Wed 24.4 - Wed 24.4Mikveh: Slaves Edition // Drag Showmusic
- Sat 13.4 - Sat 13.4Mikveh: Elections // Drag Showmusic