Sat 5.5 - Sat 5.5
The Hundreds are celebrating 15 years. The brand was founded by two brothers, Bobby and Ben, rooted from the streets of LA in 2003.
The Hundreds are partnering up for the second collaboration, with Jim Davis, the artist behind the iconic ginger cat, Garfield. Bobby Hundreds who was highly influenced by Garfield in his childhood (what probably also made an influence on his work) decided in 2010 to do homage collection to his favorite cartoon.
To those of you who are not familiar with the character, Garfield started as a comics and later on starred in TV shows. One of the best known is “Garfield and friends” that was aired on Saturdays in 1988-1994.
Garfield is one of the most famous comics characters in the world.
This capsule collection will include hats, tees, pj’s, decks and more.
Jin-G is happy to take part of the international launch of the collab this week.
May 5th, this Saturday, we will introduce the collection at the exclusive event at the Kuli Alma gallery in Tel Aviv.
The pop-up store will be opening at 8 pm and be open until midnight. You will be able to purchase the items on the spot.
Very limited quantities
First come, first serve.
Kuli Alma, Mikveh Israel 10, Tel Aviv
Door opens 9pm
- Tue 11.12 - Tue 11.12PAI X • Live • Kuli Almamusic
- Sun 9.12 - Sun 9.12Cherie And Renno (FKA- IZABO ) – Kuli Alma 9.12music
- Wed 5.12 - Wed 5.12Tamer Nafar performing at Kuli Alma TLV
- Tue 4.12 - Tue 4.12The White Screen LIVEmusic
- Mon 3.12 - Mon 3.12ערב הסטנדאפ המיותר #173 – חנוכה!
- Mon 3.12 - Sat 8.12Outlines // Kuli Almaexhibition