Sat 5.5 - Sat 5.5
The Hundreds are celebrating 15 years. The brand was founded by two brothers, Bobby and Ben, rooted from the streets of LA in 2003.
The Hundreds are partnering up for the second collaboration, with Jim Davis, the artist behind the iconic ginger cat, Garfield. Bobby Hundreds who was highly influenced by Garfield in his childhood (what probably also made an influence on his work) decided in 2010 to do homage collection to his favorite cartoon.
To those of you who are not familiar with the character, Garfield started as a comics and later on starred in TV shows. One of the best known is “Garfield and friends” that was aired on Saturdays in 1988-1994.
Garfield is one of the most famous comics characters in the world.
This capsule collection will include hats, tees, pj’s, decks and more.
Jin-G is happy to take part of the international launch of the collab this week.
May 5th, this Saturday, we will introduce the collection at the exclusive event at the Kuli Alma gallery in Tel Aviv.
The pop-up store will be opening at 8 pm and be open until midnight. You will be able to purchase the items on the spot.
Very limited quantities
First come, first serve.
Kuli Alma, Mikveh Israel 10, Tel Aviv
Door opens 9pm
- Wed 4.9 - Wed 4.9Mechona@Kulialmamusic
- Mon 2.9 - Sat 7.9What’s REAL¿ // OaRt Exhibition // KULI ALMA Galleryexhibition
- Tue 27.8 - Tue 27.8WC – live ★ +dj Funk Sinatra ★ kuli alma
- Mon 26.8 - Sat 31.8Greek Mythology Exhibition at the Kuli Almaexhibition
- Tue 20.8 - Tue 20.8MaadamBoss 20.08 Kuli Almamusic
- Sat 17.8 - Sat 17.8Mikveh: Kardashians // Kuli Alma // 17.08, 22:30music
- Tue 13.8 - Tue 13.8LUKACH LIVE SHOWmusic
- Mon 12.8 - Sat 17.8The Bird Guide comics by Noa Katzexhibition
- Wed 7.8 - Wed 7.8Versace unofficial by Tomer Versace / Kuli Alma / Free Entrancemusic
- Tue 6.8 - Tue 6.8Hashsash Amiti LIVE SHOWmusic
- Sun 4.8 - Sun 4.8MONC // 4.8 // Kuli Alma // free ent.music