Sat 5.5 - Sat 5.5
The Hundreds are celebrating 15 years. The brand was founded by two brothers, Bobby and Ben, rooted from the streets of LA in 2003.
The Hundreds are partnering up for the second collaboration, with Jim Davis, the artist behind the iconic ginger cat, Garfield. Bobby Hundreds who was highly influenced by Garfield in his childhood (what probably also made an influence on his work) decided in 2010 to do homage collection to his favorite cartoon.
To those of you who are not familiar with the character, Garfield started as a comics and later on starred in TV shows. One of the best known is “Garfield and friends” that was aired on Saturdays in 1988-1994.
Garfield is one of the most famous comics characters in the world.
This capsule collection will include hats, tees, pj’s, decks and more.
Jin-G is happy to take part of the international launch of the collab this week.
May 5th, this Saturday, we will introduce the collection at the exclusive event at the Kuli Alma gallery in Tel Aviv.
The pop-up store will be opening at 8 pm and be open until midnight. You will be able to purchase the items on the spot.
Very limited quantities
First come, first serve.
Kuli Alma, Mikveh Israel 10, Tel Aviv
Door opens 9pm
- Sun 21.10 - Sun 21.10Liquid Saloon | Kuli Almamusic
- Mon 15.10 - Sat 20.10It’s ok to be sad by Fang Lapinexhibition
- Sun 14.10 - Sun 14.10‘Likui Hama’ (Solar Eclipse) – the new project of the Netanelamusic
- Mon 8.10 - Sat 13.10“Jungle Vibes” at Kuli Almaexhibition
- Sun 7.10 - Sun 7.10Lala hosting Haim Uliel in Kuli Almamusic
- Mon 1.10 - Sat 6.10Amgosha Exhibishop kuli almaexhibition
- Tue 2.10 - Tue 2.10Lara Snowmusic
- Sun 30.9 - Sun 30.9Geshem at Kuli Almamusic
- Tue 25.9 - Tue 25.9Albert \ Kuli Alma \ 25.9
- Mon 24.9 - Sat 29.9El Presente En Cuba by Gili Azgadexhibition
- Sat 22.9 - Sat 22.9Hip Hop and Burgers // Susu & Sons X Kuli Almamusic
- Mon 17.9 - Sat 22.9A golden ratioexhibition
- Wed 19.9 - Wed 19.9ABinarymusic