Sat 5.5 - Sat 5.5
The Hundreds are celebrating 15 years. The brand was founded by two brothers, Bobby and Ben, rooted from the streets of LA in 2003.
The Hundreds are partnering up for the second collaboration, with Jim Davis, the artist behind the iconic ginger cat, Garfield. Bobby Hundreds who was highly influenced by Garfield in his childhood (what probably also made an influence on his work) decided in 2010 to do homage collection to his favorite cartoon.
To those of you who are not familiar with the character, Garfield started as a comics and later on starred in TV shows. One of the best known is “Garfield and friends” that was aired on Saturdays in 1988-1994.
Garfield is one of the most famous comics characters in the world.
This capsule collection will include hats, tees, pj’s, decks and more.
Jin-G is happy to take part of the international launch of the collab this week.
May 5th, this Saturday, we will introduce the collection at the exclusive event at the Kuli Alma gallery in Tel Aviv.
The pop-up store will be opening at 8 pm and be open until midnight. You will be able to purchase the items on the spot.
Very limited quantities
First come, first serve.
Kuli Alma, Mikveh Israel 10, Tel Aviv
Door opens 9pm
- Tue 27.11 - Tue 27.11Ensemble Faran ☼ Kuli Alma ☼ 27.11 ☼ Free Entrancemusic
- Sun 25.11 - Sun 25.11Kim In The Sun // Kuli Almamusic
- Wed 21.11 - Wed 21.11ABinary x Kuli Alma // Burning Down The House // 21.11music
- Tue 20.11 - Tue 20.11Abrão Live Showmusic
- Mon 19.11 - Sat 24.11HILA KADI- LULU***Exhibitonexhibition
- Mon 19.11 - Mon 19.11ערב הסטנדאפ המיותר #172
- Sun 18.11 - Sun 18.11Tamar Aphek ✯ 18.11music
- Sat 17.11 - Sat 17.11Mikveh: 2000’s Edition // Kuli Alma // Drag Showmusic
- Tue 13.11 - Tue 13.11iogi live at Kuli Almamusic
- Mon 12.11 - Sat 17.11LungsManArt KULI ALMA Exhibitionexhibition
- Mon 12.11 - Mon 12.11המיותר בכולי מציג: אסי גל במופע מלא
- Sun 11.11 - Sun 11.11Jazz Full Show at Kuli Almamusic
- Tue 6.11 - Tue 6.11Yossi Sassi // Oriental Orchestramusic