Mon 29.6 - Sat 4.7
More than ever before, during the quarantine period, when we were closed in homes and avoiding social and professional connections, I felt the urge to create a personal journal that reflected the surprising vicissitudes of those days. But unlike the secretly, solitary personal diary, my quarantine diary did the opposite: every page is a poster: a strong graphic expression, which seeks to appeal to as many eyes and emotions as possible, crumbling the isolation walls through Facebook and Instagram.
Now that the quarantine is behind us, It’s time to meet my graphic diary in print, face to face.
53 days of quarantine – 53 posters.
See you at Kuli Alma for a drink, elbow to elbow.
29/6/20 9:00 PM Opening Event
The gallery is open every night from 9 pm to 1 am
The exhibition closes on Saturday 7/4/20
- Mon 6.7 - Sun 19.7Memory of touch | exhibitionexhibition
- Tue 7.7 - Tue 7.7Sangit | Temporary Livemusic
- Tue 7.7 - Tue 7.7Daniel Sun Krief | Kuli Alma Presents Temporary Live
- Sun 12.7 - Sun 12.7Roy Reemy Quintet | Temporary Livemusic
- Wed 15.7 - Wed 15.7Ouzo Bazooka | Temporary Livemusic
- Sun 19.7 - Sun 19.7Kochevet Al | Temporary Livemusic
- Sun 19.7 - Sat 25.7Polyland Exhibitionexhibition
- Sun 26.7 - Sun 26.7Dima XR | Temporary Livemusic
- Tue 29.9 - Tue 29.9Malabi Tropicalmusic
- Sat 4.7 - Sat 4.7Mikveh Drag Tour | TLV
- Wed 1.7 - Wed 1.7Sefi Zisling Quartet | Temporary Livemusic
- Tue 30.6 - Tue 30.6JonZ & The band | Temporary Livemusic
- Sun 28.6 - Sun 28.6Keren Ilan | Temporary LIVEmusic
- Wed 24.6 - Wed 24.6Abro | Temporary Livemusic
- Tue 23.6 - Tue 23.6iogi | Temporary LIVEmusic