Mon 29.6 - Sat 4.7
More than ever before, during the quarantine period, when we were closed in homes and avoiding social and professional connections, I felt the urge to create a personal journal that reflected the surprising vicissitudes of those days. But unlike the secretly, solitary personal diary, my quarantine diary did the opposite: every page is a poster: a strong graphic expression, which seeks to appeal to as many eyes and emotions as possible, crumbling the isolation walls through Facebook and Instagram.
Now that the quarantine is behind us, It’s time to meet my graphic diary in print, face to face.
53 days of quarantine – 53 posters.
See you at Kuli Alma for a drink, elbow to elbow.
29/6/20 9:00 PM Opening Event
The gallery is open every night from 9 pm to 1 am
The exhibition closes on Saturday 7/4/20
- Wed 23.6 - Sat 26.6POP-UP SHOP BY PUPIKexhibition
- Sun 20.6 - Tue 22.6POP-UP SHOP BY AMGOSHAexhibition
- Sun 13.6 - Sat 19.6״At Olami״ Exhibition by Tal Shetachexhibition
- Mon 7.6 - Sat 12.6Pop-Protest Photo Exhibition by Tal Rubiexhibition
- Mon 6.7 - Sun 19.7Memory of touch | exhibitionexhibition
- Mon 22.6 - Mon 22.6האמת היא שזה שקר Siblings Exhibitionevents types